Krypted is an open-source community management platform written in Python by Krypted Gaming. It was originally influenced by tools like SeAT and Allianceauth, with a greater focus on being easily extendable and multi-purpose. It’s been used by our community for over 5 years now for everything from EVE Online corporations to World of Warcraft guilds.
- Easily extendable by Django Python packages
- Simple, scalable installation with Docker
- Flexible package design to enable more than just EVE communities
These features are shipped by default with Krypted, and are enabled by your personal settings.
- Accounts. Easily create accounts that are extended by a wide range of packages (e.g connecting Discord tokens, ESI tokens, and more).
- Application Management. Easily create application templates for prospective recruits to fill out. Audit their EVE Online characaters (with the EVE package) and process their applications. Automatically add or remove groups based on actions.
- Group Management. Create groups that can be linked to Discord (with the Discord package) or other third party programs. Allow users to request groups, and process group requests. Extendable by packages to link groups (or group requests) to corporations, alliances, or even character skills verified by ESI.
- Package Binding. Tons of development tools for third-party developers to create and bind Django packages to our platform.
The purpose of these core extensions is to be enhanced by game-related packages. For example, with the EVE Online core package enabled- ESI characters will show up when viewing applications.
Extensions are written in the form of Python packages, for a full list of packages view our documentation.
Here are a few of the packages that the Krypted team maintains,
- EVE Online Connect (ESI support for characters, corporations, alliances)
- EVE Online Timerboard (create and track EVE Online timers)
- EVE Online Doctrine Manager (create fittings, doctrines, and check against player skills. Audit all character hangars, skills. Maintain a certain stock of seeded fittings.)
- EVE Online Buyback (buyback tool for ore, blue loot, etc)
- EVE Online Group States (enable groups based on corporations, alliances, and other ESI entities)
- Discord Connector (sync Discord users, groups, and channels)
- Discourse Connector (sync Discourse users and groups)
We have many more extensions planned for the future, and are looking forward to working with other developers to create something awesome.
If you don’t want to set it up yourself, check out our hosting services.