40M SP pilot Returnjng

(Justin Stargraft) #1

Hey all, I’m trying to find a new home for my pilot (obviously). Been playing the game for several years now and Goon has closed the doors for the moment. So I figure it’s time to try something new.

Just about all of my skills are into perfect shields, all misslies, and drones. I can fly caps, but focused on Mauraders and Battleships.

I’m looking for a Corp to Jew with. I enjoy rafting but I’m ready to move into bigger sites that requires a fleet. I don’t mind if it is in either WH or null. And I can of course pvp with these skills so I don’t mind other content. But as for now, I’m a huge rat Jew.

My timeframe is typically 5-7:30 Eastern. But sometimes I’ll go longer or shorter depending on the severity of the GIrlfriend Gank that wanders my halls.

Feel free to msg me in game as I have the app that sends it to my phone, I should respond rather quickly.

Thanks for your consideration in advance.

(Kiven Foster) #2

I’d like to have a chat with you whenever you’re available buddy!

We’re a small wh corp looking for US time zone pilots to blow stuff up and have fun. We do make money tho when we need to!

(Justin Stargraft) #3

Certainly! The best way to get ahold of me is to msg me in game as I get a notification and i tend to forget these post after a couple of days.

I too, love to blow stuff up. The reason for the hard Jew atm is to get the capital up enough to start another char for multi boxing gory. I love drunken roams most of all.

(Kiven Foster) #4

Sounds good. In the wormhole we live in , the isk making is so great that it won’t be an issue. Im about to send you an email in game.

(Mr Glaser) #5

Hello @Justin_Stargraft and welcome back.

Finding a good spot to play the game we hate to love is a difficult thing at times. Just in case, we might what you are looking for in a Corp/Alliance. We are super active, both with leadership, rank and file.

If you get a chance, take a closer look at who and what we are in EVE space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

(CaseyLP) #6

Hey man, would love to talk with you whenever you have time!

We’re a medium sized Nullsec/Lowsec PVP corp looking for pilots from mainly USTZ to join us on our adventures. Also plenty of ways to make hella cash here!

Join our discord if you’re interested in chatting: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

(Welstiel) #7

Hey - come check us out at Vitriolic Animosity. NullSec group in the QFC. Lot’s of opportunity for ratting/pvp in our sov null.

Happy to have a chat in game at Pub Chan: VITRI PUB

(BearThatCares) #8

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

(Kaelen Mosar) #9

eveo eveo eveo eveo http://mercenary.atspace.co.uk/hype/mc-hype.html eveo eveo eveo eveo

Click on the pictures
crii_corp_recru

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

(JuuR Zibaoo) #10

wrote you ingame

JuuR

(Ropher) #11

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

(virxens) #12

Join us

(system) closed #13

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.