1 Billion Isk loan : 30m 1st week repayment made

hi,
This is a main character of a new account.
I’d like to borrow 500m to get my trading career started.
I’m offering 12.5m interest per week on an ongoing basis
If nobody wants to fill the whole amount I could offer 2.5m interest per week on 5 x100m investments.
The loan and repayments will be administered through this thread.

Obviously I’m a returning player and I’ll give you a couple of clues as to who I am.

Many years ago I published my 1st loan offer and it was rubbished by Ricdic. However a player called Kazuo Ishiguro filled the loan. The rest as they say is history.

Collateral?

I’m a 2 day old player. I have 8 ships from the career agent missions. Would they suffice?

You don’t need 500 mil ISK to get you started in trading . The ISK you get from selling those ships you got from the career agents is more than enough . Watch these video series about it (trading as alpha character) and learn from a pro:

1 Like

“You don’t need 500 mil ISK to get you started in trading . The ISK you get from selling those ships you got from the career agents is more than enough . Watch these video series about it (trading as alpha character) and learn from a pro:”

I AM a pro :slight_smile:
Trading is so easy and profitable that the more capital you have the more isk you make.
I have just subbed and I will spend the next few weeks running missions and trading.
I can manage perfectly well without a loan but getting one would just make things faster.

The best trades is where you get 500m for free on a new throwaway alt because you convinced someone you’ll pay back.

1 Like

I have been contacted in game by a player named Snot Nice who has agreed to loan me 1 billion isk. I’m posting to confirm I have received 1 billion isk from Snot Nice.

The terms of the loan are :-
The loan is to run for 8 weeks at an interest rate of 3%. I will make 7 weekly payments of 30m and a final payment of 1.03 billion at the end of the 8th week.
We have agreed that the loan can, by mutual consent, be extended on an ongoing monthly basis.
I will post repayments in this thread.
I have no clue who Snot Nice is but I thank him for making this loan :slight_smile:
The first repayment will be made at 9 a.m. 15th May

As we don’t have any indication that Snot Nice may or may not be an alt of you and have no confirmation whether that character has or has not loaned you 1 billion ISK, I wonder why you’re posting this?

Are you trying to build up credibility in order to ‘loan’ more ISK in the future from gullible players?

1 Like

@Snot_Nice

I have sent Snot Nice 30m as 1st week repayment of the loan.

Cool. Just sent The Mittani 100 million as 1st week repayment of my 100 billion isk loan.

Why anyone needed to know, is beyond me. But since you posted, I posted.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.