I’m looking for recruitment in amarr/gallente/caldari space or near enough to accessible trade hubs in one of them (20j or so, but we can talk if the logistics are there). Usually have some availability during weekdays 6pm us est (23:00 e?) to 10pm us est (02:00e) and on weekends fairly open.
I need to get re-accustomed to the game and get some kills on my killboard, and I have a lot of ships I haven’t flown but have learned and am anxious to try them and pew things and learn to fly them well.
Not super well funded atm i’d like 75% of my fits to be <90m so I can afford a couple in the 300m+ range.
- logi frigs all around except minnie, AFs for gallente and caldari, electronic attack & cov at IV
- hacs all around 3/4 races as well as logi and force recon
- t2 hybrids large and t2heavy drones and everything under, t2 missiles medium and under, t2 lasers medium only
- wants to do lots of pvp
- just got first kill/first ship popped in a long time and it feels good
- no t3 anything yet but hecate is two/three weeks away!
- rusty player that subs once in a long time but didn’t ‘get back into it’ most times
- likes pvp but is working on not being so bearish and has <1b to spend on pvp stuff atm
- kind of likes being in 20j reach of empire space major hubs but its negotiable
I also have an alt that handles non combat stuff like trade, hauling, mining, scouting who has 20m sp and can optionally tag along or be a neutral scout. Dualboxing intensive situations is not a good option until I get some more computer hardware, but I could light a cyno and switch to my 40m sp char and it’d feel dope to do it for the first time!
let me know if you are interested, what you offer, and how to contact you ingame! thanks