71M SP Player looking for PVP corp. EU/USTZ

still looking

We are volta, INTO THE ETHER - USTZ/EUTZ - PVP

Bump on our reply lol

bump.

bump. editied.

If you want LS PVP and a great bunch with the opportunity to be more than just an F1 monkey (all our pirates are valued members of the corp) then join Stay Frosty, check us out :slight_smile:

We have started to do blops a couple months back and offer lots of small gang roams too :slight_smile:

bumping

Hit me up in game if you like to gatecamp in low-sec definitely our main activity and could always use one more multi-boxer.

sent a mail, @CA_F

bump.

So it’s been 20 days since your original post, mind if I ask why you haven’t found anything yet? Are there particular things you are looking for that you’re not finding? I’m curious because in my experience people tend to find something pretty quick unless they are being very picky and trying to find that right fit, or there are other circumstances. Not going to bother tossing a link and the rest of the recruiting spiel, but rather just start up a conversation.

trynna find the fight the very right fit, basically

still looking…

@iStoleTheCodes hey dude,

I think we could have the right place for you, other than the security aspect but that is close enough anyhow. We have pipes to camp, reactive pvp due to a really good intel system, Blops and regular fights.

We use TS3 for comms and have uses for capital escalation, but some of our battles have (although rarely) gone into the 200+ on the grid.

I have been completely honest and transparent with the comments, I am not 100% on what you have listed but as a PVP enthusiasts of small to medium fleets I know there is fun to be had here. If you think its worth checking out drop by my communication platforms listed in my recruitment post here (at the bottom), if not happy hunting o7

PJhustle Signature

Well man, I’ll toss RKK’s name in the hat. Take a look at the post, hit me up on Discord if you have any questions or want to talk more. Finding the right fit is something that’s important man, I get it, I like to take my time. Reikoku [RKK] - [PHEW] - RC - 2003 PVP Corp Recruiting EU/US

HI Istolethecodes,

From your post i think MORTS and Winmatar alliance could be a good option.

We operate in venal and since you said you are looking into camping, this area is VERY active with mission runners we like to intercept and kill and if you want to fly solo thats is also fine.

below you can find some reason to why you should consider us an option

1, No structures bashing nor cta’s
2. No sov space to bother off.
3, No Sp/Exp requirements. Time will fix that for you:)
4, No api/seat ■■■■■■■■. We welcome spies to spy for us:)
5, No TiDI and anchor +F1
6. No blue donut (we want targets)
7, No corp tax. Yes, you read it right 0 % CORP TAX.

• Make 500m/hr doing lvl4 guristas missions to fund your pvp
  • You will matter for us. Morts is a family and we take care of our own
  • Small/midsize pvp, up to 20 pilots. Your skills will actually matter this time
  • Fly what you want to fly and can afford to lose.
  • Very laidback game experience
  • Experienced FCs

Do you want to know more, join our discord and lets talk

Old recruitment video: Mortis angelus - eve online - YouTube
Killboard:Mortis Angelus | Corporation | zKillboard

Cheers
Prim

MAYBE still looking.

bump.

Hello, We’re recruiting. We are part of PH and are a pretty awesome and laid back corp. Pretty much just follow alliance rules and have fun doing what you do.

Lots of PvP Here and you can do what you want, from skirmish to large scale pvp.

Hit me up if you are interested.

brump