A critique on CCPs obvoius bigotry

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Apparently not budgeting the development of a character creator to allow for players to sculpt their avatar’s fat folds to their exact specification and liking is now considered a hate crime. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

The game is set in a far far away future and our capsuleers are not just random Janes and Joes living on some street corner in the back alleys of Jita - we are supposed to represent the pinnacle of human engineering and technology. Being fat and unhealthy is not something that exists for us.
By the way being healthy is not some “biggoted ideal” Screw this woke ass 21st century logic.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Poe’s Law.
I can’t tell if concern trolling or serious. :woman_shrugging:

There was an EVE related novel I read (The Burning Life) and that made it quite clear that, at least in Gallente areas, there is a lot of very advanced biosculpting (for want of a better word) going on.

1 Like

I never even mentioned race or ethnicity, I was talking about health. You do realise that you can make your character male or female with a skin tone of black, brown, asian, tanned, white or ghostly pale right? People with your mindset are the racist ones, somehow being white is considered a crime by the wokearati.

4 Likes

And as I said its a STEP in the right direction but simply by far not enough

Because the vetting process for capsuleers weeds out the fat slobs and because capsules cannot house fat slobs. And those fat slobs that bought their way into capsuleerhood are probably dead already because the capsule could not protect them from the forces working on their ships because their capsules could not provide enough dampening fluid.

2 Likes

I call it trolling, flame baiting.

That said, why am I forced to pick a character in a space game that is so clearly a human being? Where are the green aliens?

1 Like

Because only humans colonized this part of space. Learn some lore before you counter troll.

2 Likes

I’m not counter trolling, I’m merely exploring options that weren’t added.

I mean, sure, we know that New Eden is colonised by descendants of Earth and that there are no alien races here, but why?

1 Like

The dude is trolling. Just like all his other threads and posts. Ignore him.

One one thread he plays the racist, in another he accuses others of being that…

5 Likes

Considering humans colonized this place, you can imagine what they did to potentially existing less developed races already inhabiting planets.

2 Likes

I suspect that despite what some of the more “adventurous” Gallente get up to with regard body-modding, it works better if we don’t cause inhabitants of the other empires to freak out. Truth be told, the Gallente often weird out this Intaki capsuleer.

Caille :rofl:

2 Likes

Somebody already mentioned it…

Read the lore.

1 Like

History shows that humans colonising new regions may reduce already existing populations, but do rarely remove all of them. I would have at least expected some alien races as slaves or in zoos, banished and/or as a pirate race if that were the case. But there are no such signs of alien races in EVE.

Or let me play as a fedo.

1 Like

As a Gallente capsuleer I am shocked!

(Also where is my green skin option? :alien:)

3 Likes

So you are saying because I roleplay I cannot have a genuine concern for the literal fascism threatening us everywhere ?

If you read my other posts and not just strawman my role playing alter ego you can see how genuine my concerns for the game and ccp are but instead you choose to troll.

Emmm… there are clones of colors and asians in New Eden. Take a close look at my avatar for exemple.
Your thread is just another exemple of crass troll posting that is pervasive in this forum.
Quit the negativity and antigonizing of forum members.

1 Like

I flagged your thread for baiting arguments and inflammatory language.
Go start arguments in another forum. People like you aren’t needed in this world. What we need is truth and decency.