A thread in which Naari Naarian lies about being a developer and insults people for not believing him

This. Liars and frauds get no respect whatsoever.

Paranoid delusions…You are a fraud and liar and the links have all been posted over and over…THAT is why nobody has been touched.

Are you a player talking on behalf of ccp moderation staff, or are you a staff member talking on behalf of it?

So either you are a player, talking out your backside, or your a staff members admitting to moderation in ways that classify as a form of harassment (in the legal sense).

Which is it?

I am still waiting for you, or your marry band to provide any form of empirical evidence i am not a developer. It’s interesting that you make that claim when iv posted pictures of my project here on the eve forums.

More delusions. Increase your meds.

Already been posted over and over…no need to make you cry again.

You got nothing? Glad we worked that out for all to read.
@CCP_Rise

This thread is in need of moderation

Here you go again…get the tissues.

Oh dear, you just admitted you break the EULA.

1 Like

I am not married.

• Ban him from EVE completely.
  • Don’t ban him.

0 voters

This isn’t a court of public opinion. There is plenty of actual evidence exposing him and there is no limit on people who will continuously present each and every tiny bit of evidence available. Also I’d like to point out that he, in his delusional state of mind, assumes this is about Nicolai. He’s so far away from reality, there is no point in talking.

Quickly? From what I’ve seen, this has been going on for far too long.

You’re right, of course. Naari’s obvious ■■■■■■■■ and lying have been going on for far too long. I’m genuinely surprised anyone still engages with him at all. You guys should know better.

That meme was more aimed at the thread title change than anything else. :stuck_out_tongue:

One can not and should not ignore those who appear to be psychopaths.

1 Like

Well if you’ve got nothing better to do than have pointless “conversations” with crazy loonies like Naari on an equally unimportant medium like the EVE forums, then I guess have fun?

I rather spend my time on something actually meaningful.

Unlike you, I was out enjoying life and celebrating New Years Eve with friends.

As for your in-game troll mail, you’re the one who dared me to say it to your face so traveling is on you. But hey, go ahead and send your address along with proof that it’s valid.

Actually the way you go after people on the forums in the way you do indicates otherwise.

1 Like

That is direct harassment and stalking, I will report that.

1 Like

1 Like

What the ■■■■ is going on?

You should report that as direct harassment, you said that people would not say that sort of thing to peoples face as a general observation, he sent his address to you. That is not on. In my book that is a direct threat against you.

1 Like