A type of corporations that's not bein' protected by big brother CONCORD

I don’t remember the last time I was attacked and chased in low sec, during the Federation Grand Prix event I lost one ship to Players and that was only because I went back to there gate camp for a faster podding.

The “think of the children” canned response makin’ it sound like hundreds of people huntin’ newbros to farm them. Every single ■■■■■■■ day! Tell ya what, mate. If ya truly cared, i’d be seein’ ya complain ‘bout all the aholes who actually grief new players outta the game, and i ain’t seein’ that.

But ya, sure mate, of course, every single ■■■■■■■ day hundreds of new players are bein’ griefed outta the game and i wanna turn that number into the thousands, nah, MILLIONS, man, MILLIONS! GOTTA CATCH `EM ALL!

Don’t be ridiculous! © Marsha Mellow

To everyone else: thanks for ya support!

What you seem to be asking for is a permanent consensual war - which exists and has been going on for the past 10 years. http://rvbeve.com/forums/

If you want to create your own permanent war, simply declare war on someone and have them declare the war to be “mutual”.

Nope and thanks for tryin’.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.