Accepting donations from Eve's crybabies (AKA Can I Have Your Stuff)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

INB4 :lock:

And the worst one is:

People complaining in threads about other people complaining about the game…

9 Likes

Right? These people complaining about people complaining about actual problems don’t even realize that they are the actual whiners because they spam the forums with their meaningless spam. :joy:

And guess what he’s going to do next. Whine about us poking fun at his whining. :rofl:

1 Like

But to whom can I send my money and assets if I’m tired of you and think that you suck, though?

4 Likes

Send it to me

1 Like

But then there’s people complaining about people complaining in threads about other people complaining about the game…and we go feedback loop…

4 Likes

Technically I wasn’t complaining about the complainers. I was complaining about having to ask for their stuff all the time. I’m just trying to be efficient here and limit my “asking for stuff” to one post, one location.

I could care less if people complain about EVE. I love it just the way it is :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You should always be careful about asking for stuff, some people could take that as a challenge.

Don’t forget me, pretty-please, I need all the stuff I can get :hugs: Thank you!

As soon as I get something I’ll let you know

If they’re that touchy they may want to consider meditation

1 Like

All i need is your stuff
All i need is your stuff
All i need is your stuff, stuff
your stuff is all i need

1 Like

I’m not a toxic alcoholic. I just want to be left alone and drink in peace. The problem is everyone who keeps giving me ■■■■ for me drinking. They literally start every argument we have about my drinking. Thus, they are the toxic ones.

Checkmate friends and family.

3 Likes

low effort jita local levels of begging, lmao

2 Likes

You realize you gave us an ultimate weapon against you right there? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

pV9vH2wh_400x400

3 Likes

6 Likes

There’s medication for contract trolling?

1 Like