Adam4EVE.eu - Market stats & graphs

I found adam4eve today and I must admit, that it is a really great tool. I like it very much and will use it frequently in the future.

After having a closer look, I found two things that are either wrong or I don’t get it.
A) Price & Build history of ‘Antimatter Charge S’ (or any other item that produces multiple items on one run)
It shows a buy and sell price around 20 ISK and a Build Buy price around 1200 ISK. Obviously it is not taken into account that one run for Antimatter Charge S produces 100 Units so that the Build Buy price per unit is 12 ISK. Currently it is not possible to compare Build Buy with Buy and Sell.

B) Manufacturing calculator: For example: Small Salvage Tackle II
In the price calculation the datacores are calculated with “0,21” Units per product. But you get an average of around 0,5 T2 Blueprints per datacore and each blueprint has one run only. So you need to calculate with 2 Datacores per product. The 0,21 Datacores are fine for modules, that have 10 runs per T2 blueprint but do not work for rigs that have only one run per blueprint.

1 Like