AFOKI - EUtz WH PvP (TURBOFEED OR GLORY)

Well hello there,

We are A Fools Kingdom (AFOKI), part time fools and full time hotshot-pvp enthusiasts.

We are the EU division of the TURBOFEED OR GLORY alliance, which perfectly describes our approach to PVP… Either a hilarious feed, or a goddamn good fight.

“You got my attention, but what else do you offer?”

Easy access to C3 / C5 krabbing, but god forbid you just wanna krab. This ain’t that kinda alliance. We are out here in search of the very best pixel spaceship explosions Eve has to offer, be it our own, or our enemies. What we also offer is probably the most relaxed atmosphere in j-space. From everyday chatter on comms all the way to Tirow drunkenly flying a covops cyno tengu, staying silent for 45 minutes only to disrupt the silence on comms with a sudden “cyno up”. We have been there, we have done it. Yes he is still getting memed for that one till this day. And we love it.

“Sounds good, is there something else I have to know?”

We have well established infrastructure (Market, Buyback). What we wanna do with this corp is simple. Provide a home for those looking for hotshot pvp, in a relaxed environment with not much care for what you lose in search of glorious pvp.

Soft requirements to join:

• 30mil SP
  • 18+
  • Some general knowledge about j-spacing
  • Bloodthirst for PVP (We are not looking for people who only want to krab)
  • relaxed attitude towards the game
  • Can either fly or be willing to train doctrine ships

All of those are variable, all spais welcome

Mainly looking for EUTZ members, but dont shy away USTZ, I like you too and can help you!

Discord Link: Discord

Ingame channel: AFOKI Public

Alliance website: https://www.turbofeedorglory.com/

Scram you in space nerd, o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.