All games end in the same way since floppy discs and dos prompts

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Use any excuse you like and continue the coarse until nothing is left but multiboxers and pve. Congrats CCP on failure.

And cry babies… :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

What is this “I’m 14 and this is deep” reductionist crap, lmao?

4 Likes

If a catalyst ganks a miner in the woods, and nobody is there to hear it, does it make tears?

2 Likes

Yes, because he goes on to post on the forums so that everyone knows about it and sees the tears.

2 Likes

Reductionism is not crap. It is required in this forum when trying to explain anything more complex than “Uh…me shoot ship?” to most of you people.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I liked the title, and when I came in the post was censored.

Damn it prob was good stuff. I remember floppy, 14 disks minimum to install a game and lots of work to free basic memory. Good times… NOT!

Oh shut up, you are one of the biggest $/*@ in this game.

Spot the alt of the person I have a killmail for.

You are a whiny little &$£^, calls others cry babies but he’s the first to whine.

He’s one of the worst eve players this game has seen, he likely is the worst poster Eve-O has seen.

It wasn’t. By the way, do you not see the text allowing you to see the flagged post (“view ignored content”)?

No P2W

And you’re whining about a person whining about whining. And I’m whining about a person who is whining about a person who is whining about a whiner.

omg, the forums are a russian matryoshka doll of whiners.

Anyway, think I’m going to mosey on out this thread. You guys have fun.
No P2W

4 Likes

I wish the forums didn’t exist. It is nothing but whiners.

/whine about forum full of whiners.

1 Like

Eve Online is old. It needs to rest in peace. The Future are in the echoes of space…

Nobody will hear me selling him a new mining ship.

:frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

Well I just wanted to vent somewhere and say that during this “illustrious” celebration of minmatar, I shall biomass and liberate myself from being a bloody minmatar… farewell.

Can I have your corpse? I hear that on April first I can make it into fertilizer.

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

7. Abuse of CCP employees and ISD volunteers is prohibited.

CCP operate a zero-tolerance policy on abuse of CCP employees and ISD volunteers. This includes but is not limited to personal attacks, trolling, “outing” of CCP employee or ISD volunteer player identities, and the use of any former player identities when referring to these parties.

Our forums are designed to be a place where players and developers can exchange ideas in a polite and friendly manner for the betterment of EVE Online. Players who attack or abuse employees of CCP, or ISD volunteers, will be permanently banned from the EVE Online forums across all their accounts with no recourse, and may also be subject to action against their game accounts.

Closed.