Closed Thanks all

Hi,

Looking for a casual PVE/PVP corp UKtz hi sec/low sec. I don’t want to be a carebear anymore!

In the middle of Epic arc atm getting back into the game as I played many years ago. I have 4mil sp atm as this is a new char and I am Omega.

I now have a little more time to play but still have rl commitments so I can’t promise to be on every single night and I work weekends.

I am looking for a corp of mature but not crusty casual members who would be willing to pass on their experience especially regarding solo/small gang pvp.

I am a manager in rl and have run guilds in several games in the past. I do tend to lean towards the managing/teaching side of things but my Eve knowledge is not good enough to take on that sort of role, I am still more than happy to pass on what I learn but in a more chilled less intense enviroment.

I have no problem with banter and swearing etc as long as it is just that, banter.

I am interested in all aspects of Eve even a little mining but mostly pvp defence of the realm small roams etc but do not want massive fleets I dont have the time for the form ups or the hours it can take to complete an op. The opportunity to earn some Isk would be nice.

I can use all coms.

If you feel you have a place I may fit in please give me a shout or mail in game. I am on most nights from early evening.

1 Like

Hi There o/

We’re a small but growing corp looking to build up our EUTZ , as you’re rusty and returning we might be a good fit for you, lots of small gang activty - multiple daily form ups, lots of fun, lots of Salt.

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP - #121 by Aurelia_Breeze

A little about us, we’re a Null PvP Corp as per our wonderful killboard we take fights even if it’s not always the smartest move because we’re all about the content and having fun first and foremost. We’re a proud member of RAZOR Alliance

If you’re interested in seeing how we run fleets for sheer fun factor only here’s a twitch clip! Twitch Warning - Lots of strong language.

What do we have to offer? Content, Lots of it, and somewhat suicidal, coke induced FCs, if thats not enough of a selling factor, then how about the following:

• Long Standing Alliance with History in Eve.
  • Trolls, memes, and good natured comms.
  • Real Llife Friendly, we don’t expect the world from pilots.
  • Good Space for Mining/Ratting.

We have content everywhere you could hope for and we’re not in a blue donut.
If you’re interested come join our discord ~

RezCo’s Dicord - Epic Failures Only

1 Like

Hey there come and see if lowsec life is for you here is our ad check it out see what you think

Hey Hey, we would need to figure something out about your SP but i like your attitude you should hop on our Discord and we can have a chat.

Not going with the standard long reply.

Message in game.

Yes we have UK members and other European players within the folds as well as USA and Pacific based players.

Interested just message and fleet with us and see what you think.

Hi!

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

!! Preparing for triglavian invasions, triglavian mothership Xordahz and much more.

■ Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace
■ Triglavian invasions
■ Triglavian combat
■ Triglavian industry

Join our Discord discord to learn more. or convo me.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies there are a couple there that look interesting.

Hi,

I have edited my op so it is a little more specific.

o7

Hey you should check us out

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.