Rise above the Rest! Join Ascendance!

Recruitment Still open

Still Recruiting

Recruitment still open

Still Recruiting

Recruitment still open

kickascee? :smile: oh and weā€™re still recruiting

Hi iā€™m a returning player with 46M+ skill point. I like to do indy and combat but most my SP are in combat. I am looking for my first real null sec experience. Am i a good fit? if so how do i apply? in game?

Sorry for late reply, join the in-game channel ā€˜Ascendance Recruitmentā€™ then follow directions listed in the motd of the channel.

Still Recruiting

1 Like

do you have to know somebody in the alliance

No, just have to have 2 weeks activity in the game and be willing to do 1 strategic fleet per month.

how do i find out if i got accepted
do i need to stay online the whole time when you submit your app

Is there a minimum age? Also does previous corp history affect applications?

you will be told during the interview. And no, you can go offline, just hangout in channel when online.

18, Corp history isnā€™t much of a factor.

will somebody contact me for the interview because, i applied a week ago.

Returning player myself, actually created a new character though I could always hop on my old one fromā€¦ 5 years or so ago. Just though I would relearn from start. How do I download this ESI thing? It says its third party, but the website link cannot be displayed. Really interested in joining yall, last time I was a care bear and, well, thats probably why I quit. Need to get into Null and have some fun.

Esi is the replacement for the API. Join the recruitment channel listed above and follow the instructions and you can see how to authorize esi, instead of keys it just requires an auth.

Thank you! Set it up and applied!

Still Recruiting

Recruitment still open