Atron - Tech 1 - PVE

gallente
alpha
pve

(ISD Stall) #1

A fitting for the Gallente Atron. This fit is aimed at new players who are doing low level PVE including the Career Agents, Sisters of Eve Epic Arc and level one missions.

This fitting is meant for Alpha players and can include up to Tech 1 modules.

(ISD Stall) #2

Reserved.

(Ozha Morinda) #3

[Atron, Basic Belt Ratter / Security Mission Ship]

Magnetic Field Stabilizer I
Damage Control I
Inertial Stabilizers I

Small Shield Booster I
Stasis Webifier I
1MN Afterburner I

Light Neutron Blaster I
Light Neutron Blaster I
Light Neutron Blaster I
Salvager I

Small Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I
Small Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Small Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I

Set a tight orbit parameter – I think optimal range is 500-800 meters. Close range fast with the Afterburner, shut it off after you get there. Whatever orbit you have set will spread, get larger, if the Afterburner is on. Practice switching your orbit from one ship to another with belt rats, switching selected targets for your guns as you swing past one or another enemy. Guage how great a range you can cover with one cycle of the afterburner.

I have updated the formatting of this thread so it can be imported into fitting tools for validation, I have also added three rigs after talking with the author of this fit.

— Regards ISD Stall.

Tech One PVE Frigates -- Discussion and Poll Thread
(Kathern Aurilen) #4

[Atron, Fast Salvage Atron Alpha]
Overdrive Injector System I
Damage Control I
[empty low slot]

Small Azeotropic Restrained Shield Extender
1MN Afterburner I
[empty med slot]

Salvager I
Salvager I
Light Ion Blaster I, Antimatter or Charge S
[empty high slot]

Small Salvage Tackle I
Small Salvage Tackle I

My main fast salvage for cleaning up a large spread out fields. Sometimes I have 3 salvagers running and I can usually pick up most anything in one cycle without ever having to slow down.

Once in range hit all three and have it picked up and aligning to the next without slowing down.

(ISD Stall) #5

@Ozha_Morinda Can you update your fit suggestion with rigs or let me know what rigs you recommend so I can update the fit?

(Eric Shang) #6

I R3pair

This is a very basic ratting ship. As a new bro you simply want to have time to figure out what to do in the mission. This fit is using a plate to help with this issue by giving you more buffer tank.

The tactic here is to burn towards the target. Orbit to help you get less damage and then use your web to slow them down so you can do maximum damage. Your tracking skills are not great so the web really does help.

The ship is also cap stable at : 64.7%

This means you don’t have to worry about your capacitor until you use your armour repairer. Once you switch on this module you will have 54 seconds of repairer time.

A nice trick is to run this until you have maybe 10% cap left and then switch off the repairer. This will allow your capacitor to recharge and then you can use it again to help you get more armour. We call this pulsing.

If for any reason you see your armour tank is not holding warp out to a station and go repair. Go back into the mission and continue to do this until you can tank the mission.

Just some stats:

EHP: 2.53K
Armour: 50% - EM / 35%- Thermal / 35% - Kinetic / 37% - Explosive
Speed: 697 m/s
Cap: 64.7% Stable / 54 Sec with repairer
Damage: 37.8 dps

[Atron, I R3pair]

200mm Steel Plates I
Micro Auxiliary Power Core I
Small Armor Repairer I

1MN Afterburner I
Stasis Webifier I
Cap Recharger I

Light Neutron Blaster I, Antimatter Charge S
[Empty High slot]

Small Ancillary Current Router I
Small Trimark Armor Pump I
Small Anti-Explosive Pump I

ALPHA J3SUS
You can also use this fit that uses the same as above but instead of having a repairer you use a very big buffer plate and a big boost to all your incoming damage resists. You will have to make sure that if you get into trouble to warp away because you cant repair your armour like the one above. You basically go in and when your armour gets low you warp out. This might be easier in the beginning so could be a great fit for people not sure about what they doing. This ship is also 64.7% stable and you never have to worry about your capacitor running out.

EHP: 3.59K
Armour: 55% - EM / 41.5%- Thermal / 41.5% - Kinetic / 43% - Explosive
Speed: 721 m/s
Cap: 64.7% Stable
Damage: 33.1 dps

[Atron, Alpha J3sus]

400mm Steel Plates I
Micro Auxiliary Power Core I
Damage Control I

1MN Afterburner I
Stasis Webifier I
Cap Recharger I

Light Electron Blaster I, Antimatter Charge S
[Empty High slot]

Small Anti-Explosive Pump I

Tech One PVE Frigates -- Discussion and Poll Thread
(Ozha Morinda) #7

This was an early fit of mine used without rigs to do Career Agent missions, belt ratting, Hideaway or Burrow. If I was tempted to add any rigs … would have been Thermal and Kinetic shield rigs for Serpentis rats, maybe a Salvage Tackle.

(ISD Stall) #8

I have closed this thread, so I can start reviewing fits.

(ISD Stall) #9