β˜… :aura: Guides and 🎁 Giveaways

Proud to announce that the quick guide has been converted into a fully fledged Steam guide.

The benefits of the new format include: better and more refined way of accessing information and different sections of the guide, more visual appeal and option to include screenshots and other content and update with such in the future as needed, better linking ability withing the Steam Community, dedicated comments section and rating, easier and more refined editing options, and so on.

The link in the opening post has been updated accordingly.

1 Like

Just updated the quick guide with illustrations for each of the guideline points.

These illustrations alter the visual appeal of the guide, break the monotony of text with graphical elements, provide visual demonstration for what is explained in text, make it easier to remind what each guideline point is about maybe even without having to re-read the explanation, in some cases introduce some visual humor as well so the guide is not just useful but entertaining too, and probably some other benefits I didn’t even think about.

1 Like

New guide posted: Gnosis guide (Ξ±, PvE, hi-sec)

Link added to opening post.

1 Like

Sent an EVEmail with my accounts, asking for a total of 3 blueprints ! thank you very much.
When can I expect them ?

Sent you a reply soon after you’ve sent the last EVEmail in which I wrote the same there as most cases: I usually deliver blueprints within 24 to 48 hours.

In this case one of your chosen pick up locations is closer to my home system so probably will only take less than 24 hours and the other pick up location less than 48 hours as it is further so wrote that in my reply.

This is the default deadline depending on location and current number of giveaway requests, which is counted from the time I receive the request (read the actual EVEmail) and reply to it, so from the time I sent my reply.

Obviously the time it takes to read mails and to deliver and contract the BPCs may change considerably depending on current circumstances but in such a case I state those details accordingly in my reply.

1 Like

New giveaway added to OP

Just a β€œdaily” drop of random, small amount of loot. Revisiting the practice from my early months of playing EVE when I’ve given away different kinds of ammo every now and then the same way at the same place.

1 Like

New type of ammo BPCs available from now on in the Public blueprint giveaway

β˜… Fully researched 25 runs Small Fusion ammunition BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 25 runs = 2500 Fusion S)
β˜… Fully researched 25 runs Cap Booster 400 BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 25 runs = 250 Cap Booster 400)

1 Like

Really like the Gnosis Guide. Too cheap to buy one though, lol

1 Like

Have to break down and get me one. I just love seeing them in space

I think it is very well worth it keeping in mind what I wrote in my guide about considerations when buying and flying it. Only you know your own situation and goals in EVE but I think if you are willing to spend that amount of ISK you have enough reasons to do so as otherwise it would not be worth it to you.

Feel free to let me know how it goes after you have enough experience with it. Especially curious if you fly it outside Gallente space and/or a different fit than what I outline in my guides as those would be entirely new sources of info and am always curious to learn more and/or new stuff, but even if you simply fly it in Gallente space with the same fit still feel free to let me know your experience, always good to receive additional feedback and learn other people’s experiences and if they differ and if do so then how or if not then reinforce what was already learned.

Fly safe o/

1 Like

I’m in pretty good shape Isk-wise. And I been doing DED 4/10 with a kite thorax with little trouble. Always want to try blasters, but just don’t have the nerve to run a blaster boat.

Ok, when I get one, I’ll post my fits. Usually will have a Probe launcher. Don’t do much pvp, so I’ll be fitting for the region

I’m sure I can easily afford one. Just getting off my butt and getting one.

The Random loot drop giveaway is over for now (may return at a later date), the rest of the giveaways are still ongoing and the guides are still available.

1 Like

Hi, Uriel the Flame

reading around the forum i found this topic.
Is a good thing and I would be willing to support it.

I self have few industry toons on work and have a bunch of BPOs…

If i can help you, let me know it.

In exemple:
Ammo & Crystals

Antimatter Charge L Blueprint – 10/20
Antimatter Charge Blueprint – 10/20
Antimatter Charge S Blueprint – 10/20
Carbonized Lead L Blueprint – 10/20
Carbonized Lead M Blueprint – 10/20
Carbonized Lead S Blueprint – 10/20
Depleted Uranium L Blueprint – 10/20
Depleted Uranium M Blueprint – 10/20
Depleted Uranium S Blueprint – 10/20
EMP L Blueprint – 10/20
EMP M Blueprint – 10/20
EMP S Blueprint – 10/20
Fusion M Blueprint – 10/20
Fusion S Blueprint – 10/20
Gamma L Blueprint – 10/20
Gamma M Blueprint – 10/20
Infrared S Blueprint – 10/20
Iridium Charge L Blueprint – 10/20
Iridium Charge M Blueprint – 10/20
Iridium Charge S Blueprint – 10/20
Iron Charge L Blueprint – 10/20
Iron Charge M Blueprint – 10/20
Iron Charge S Blueprint – 10/20
Large EMP Smartbomb I Blueprint – 10/16
Lead Charge M Blueprint – 10/20
Lead Charge S Blueprint – 10/20
Microwave L Blueprint – 10/20
Microwave M Blueprint – 10/20
Multifrequency L Blueprint – 10/20
Multifrequency M Blueprint – 10/20
Nuclear M Blueprint – 10/20
Nuclear S Blueprint – 10/20
Phased Plasma L Blueprint – 10/20
Phased Plasma M Blueprint – 10/20
Phased Plasma XL Blueprint – 10/20
Plutonium Charge M Blueprint – 10/20
Plutonium Charge S Blueprint – 10/20
Proton M Blueprint – 10/20
Proton S Blueprint – 10/20
Thorium Charge S Blueprint – 10/20
Titanium Sabot L Blueprint – 10/20
Titanium Sabot M Blueprint – 10/20
Titanium Sabot S Blueprint – 10/20
Tungsten Charge M Blueprint – 10/20
Tungsten Charge S Blueprint – 10/20
Uranium Charge L Blueprint – 10/20
Uranium Charge M Blueprint – 10/20
Uranium Charge S Blueprint – 10/20
Xray L Blueprint – 10/20
Xray M Blueprint – 10/20

or weapons, moduls, harvesting stuff…and a lot of frigs

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer, I will contact you in-game via EVEmail in at most 48 hours and we can discuss the details that way.

1 Like

Thanks to @Thora_Zhubilai’s generous offer a whole arsenal of new BPCs are expected to be made available in the giveaway in the future: new ships, ammunitions (including new cap booster charges), and some other goodies.

Each week a new set of eleven different BPCs will be copied over the course of a seven weeks copying plan, after which the whole plan will be repeated as long as @Thora_Zhubilai is still comfortable with providing the BPCs for the giveaway.

I’m looking forward to our cooperation and again wish to say thanks for this generous offer which is a great opportunity to widen the versatility of the giveaway thus making it even more useful and enabling more capsuleers to benefit from it.

I will announce all new sets of BPCs here once they become available.

2 Likes

New type of BPCs available from now on in the Public blueprint giveaway

Thanks to @Thora_Zhubilai’s generous offer new types of BPCs are available from now on (see list below) and more new types are to come the following weeks.

Ships
β˜… Fully researched single run Heron BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 1 run)
β˜… Fully researched single run Bantam BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 1 run)
β˜… Fully researched single run Probe BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 1 run)
β˜… Fully researched single run Slasher BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 1 run)
β˜… Fully researched single run Tristan BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 1 run)
β˜… Fully researched single run Navitas BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 1 run)
β˜… Fully researched single run Venture BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 1 run)

Ammunition
β˜… Fully researched 25 runs Antimatter Charge S BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 25 runs = 2500 Antimatter Charge S)
β˜… Fully researched 25 runs Cap Booster 25 BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 25 runs = 250 Cap Booster 25)
β˜… Fully researched 25 runs Cap Booster 50 BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 25 runs = 250 Cap Booster 50)

Special (new category!)
β˜… Fully researched single run Station Container BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 1 run)

2 Likes

Hey there - total newbro, just joined recently, and almost finished career agents. So I understand what your doing, is there a link to how I can join or participate in your efforts?

Also, ideas for earned giveaways:

Anything Rig related
Mini skill injectors
Blueprints for cruisers (Moas seem cool to try)
Weapon disrupters

Regards,

1 Like

You can find the links to the giveaway information pages in the opening post (along with links to my guides as well), you can read all the details about how to apply for the giveaways (plus what are the rules, and everything else) on those pages.

If you mean you wish to support the giveaway you can send me an EVEmail in-game in which you describe in what capacity you can support the giveaways and we can discuss the rest through EVEmail.

Not entirely sure what you mean by β€œearned” giveaways, could you explain that a bit more either here or if you send one anyway then in EVEmail?

The giveaways done by me are primarily aimed at new players getting into EVE. The aim is to help new players establish themselves and assisting them in the process but nothing more, thus handing out mini skill injectors for example is beyond the intended scope of these giveaways.

Although I plan community events and such and in those cases rewards and giveaways may involve such kind of items or familiar but those are not meant to be general giveaways in large numbers. For example the top three players in a 1v1 tournament receive certain rewards or people answering a quiz fastest in a public chat channel may receive a reward and so on. Though these are just plans for now as I have not enough time to organize them just yet but I always think about ways to extend the scope of the giveaways and related community activities.

2 Likes

thanks ill need the gnosis guide

1 Like

Another set of new type of BPCs available from now on in the Public blueprint giveaway

Thanks to @Thora_Zhubilai’s generous offer new types of BPCs are available from now on and more new types are to come the following weeks.

Ships
β˜… Fully researched single run Condor BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 1 run)
β˜… Fully researched single run Breacher BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 1 run)
β˜… Fully researched single run Catalyst BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 1 run)
β˜… Fully researched single run Executioner BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 1 run)
β˜… Fully researched single run Griffin BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 1 run)
β˜… Fully researched single run Vigil BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 1 run)

Ammunition
β˜… Fully researched 25 runs Cap Booster 100 BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 25 runs = 250 Cap Booster 100)
β˜… Fully researched 25 runs Cap Booster 150 BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 25 runs = 250 Cap Booster 150)
β˜… Fully researched 25 runs Small Iron Charge BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 25 runs = 2500 Iron Charge S)

Special
β˜… Fully researched single run Station Vault Container BPC (10 ME / 20 TE, 1 run)

1 Like