đź‘ľ Aurora Dynamics [EU/US] Looking for Members!

First, thanks for showing interest in our Corp! Here’s a quick rundown of who we are, what we offer and what we require. If this sounds good, please reach out and contact us (Details are at the bottom)

Who are Aurora Dynamics?

We’re a Null Sec corp and a Part of Reckless Contingency, We Originally formed out of a few different corps in IRC who wanted to try our own thing and eventually left to grow in a new alliance.

We are firm believers in Real Life comes first and operate with that in mind.

What can we offer to players joining Aurora Dynamics?

Regular PvP Content – We run alliance as well as coalition level Ops on a regular basis and have our own small scale Corp roams into Low and Null sec.

Null-sec mining - Ice Belts, Ore Anomaly’s, Regular Belts and Moons as well as fully rigged reprocessing facility’s

Null-sec Ratting - Free Reign to rat and a low Corp tax rate. (7.5%)

Manufacturing, research, and reactions - Our home system has everything you need in place to build anything in the game. We have dedicated Research, invention and Copying stations, Subcaps manufacturing, Capital Manufacturing, and reactions.

Regular Jump Freighter Service - If you ever need anything moved feel free to ask, we are happy to help or can easily point you out to other options

Easy Market access - Our home system is close to two null sec trade hubs, and we have regular access to Jita.

Corp Run Buyback Program - No need to worry about shipping back to highsec, the Corp offers an inhouse buyback program at a competitive rate

Corp and Alliance Discords with a friendly community to be a part of

Alliance Run SRP and much much more.

What Do we expect from you?

We are currently looking for people from all the different branches of eve, who are willing to get involved in Null Sec and are open to its many opportunities and challenges.

To join you must have a character with a minimum of 5 Million skill points and be in Omega status – You must also be willing to get involved in Corp and Alliance activities.

Please join our public in game Channel “Aurora Dynamics Public” to get in direct contact with us.
or join our Recruitment Discord and poke a recruiter A0RA Recruiting

If you have any questions, please feel free to send an in-game mail and we will help you answer any questions you might have.

Hope to fly with you soon!

Recruitment is still ongoing ( no surprises there the post is only 1 day old)

Come have a chat with us I promise we don’t bite

Recruitments still Open!

Buperoonie - Recruitments still open! Come chat with us today!

Bump it up!!! US AND EU TIMEZONE, great group of people, helpful, fun, relaxed, do what you want to do with your eve playtime!

bumpp recruitment still open

Recruitment Bump! Still looking for members

Bump - Recruitment still open

Bump - Recruitments still open

Does anyone actually read these bump areas? If they don’t I think I might start keeping my shopping list down here:

1. New Members
  2. A Titan
  3. eh… Some Ammo or something

Bumperoonie recruiting still ongoing

Bump come chat with us today

Bump recruitment still open

Bumperino Recruitment still ongoing

Bumping Bumps for my Bumps recruitment is still open

Daily (I might have missed a few but who even reads these) Bump to show that recruitments open

Bumper rooooooonie - Back from a two week break and looking for capsuleers

Up this post goes - recruitment still open

Bump recruitment still Open