[AUTZ] Black Lancers - Amarr FW

Who are we?

Literally just me and a mate right now - we live and participate in Amarr-Minmatar Factional Warfare. Our corp aims to build a solid AUTZ presence in the area. The corp was originally active from 2017-2019 before going on hiatus for two years, so I sort of know what we’re doing (probably)

Our philosophy is quite simple EVE is just a game and we expect nothing from our members other than to be keen to learn/engage in PvP be chill and get involved with the corp. In my opinion FW is very good content for newer players/lower SP characters with the right attitude. Check out our killboard to see the kind of content we usually get and what times most of us are active.

No killboard pvp elitism here, just laser beams and slave memes.

What we offer

• We’re not big enough to blob anyone just yet (please join)
  • A casual and supportive environment
  • Mostly PVP in frigates to cruisers
  • Logistics? I don’t know what that is
  • Learn from the best blueballers and ship spinners in the warzone (just ranking below the Minmatar Militia)
  • Your corp members will just be the CEO and some other dude so you’ll probably be doted on like an only child
  • We are working on getting free slaves for all members

Requirements

• We use Discord and Teamspeak for communication and we recommend that you have a working microphone.
  • No Skillpoint requirements - however you must be willing to skill plan heavily into PvP
  • Alts are allowed, however it’s expected that you declare your main(s)
  • Activity around 5:00 - 12:00 EVE Time - there’s no point being in corp if you can’t play during our peak hours

Our public channel is BKLX Public feel free to join and have a chat or you can mail Kaial Vazar if no one is online you can join our discord and introduce yourself in the public chat

CLICK HERE FOR Discord

CLICK HERE FOR zKillboard

3 Likes

The corp is still around and we are growing!

Had a good fight last night whilst defending Uisper. Despite tough resistance from the Matari militia, we managed to get capture a number of plexes and stop the enemy from taking any in return. With a few more AUTZ pilots, we could really make an impact on the warzone.

1 Like

Can confirm, this Corp is awesome and I’m lucky to fly with them.

Thanks guys!

Black lancers does things with spaceships that Italian artists paint on ceilings, it’s beautiful.

We are gaining more members every day. This evening we helped flip Raa and then took some cruisers and frigates on a roam around the warzone, getting a couple of decent kills.

Fly in the AUTZ? Want some casual PvP in a friendly and welcoming corp? Join Black Lancers today.

still alive, still recruiting

yo you peeps dont have to bother me all the time to join anymore - Ignatius Ataru is another recruiter you can speak to.

we have srp now - aimed especially at newer players/peeps learning pvp so don’t be afraid of losing your ships!

We’re still recruiting :smiley: corp has increased its active members by a bit. come join now.

Looking for Hardcore Amarr roleplayers.

Open to ALL - Ex Minmatar accepted.

Hi, still recruiting

What am i doing with my life?

I reckon this is the perfect time to join Amarr Factional Warfare, especially into my corp.

LOOKING FOR CAPSULEERS LOYAL TO THE EMPIRE - SLAVES NEED NOT APPLY

this corp is perfect for anyone that has a fetish for laser beams. we’ve been running for 6 months and will probably be going for another 6.

hey joinnnnnnn me

We are looking for incompetent FCs - join today! Recruit a friend and get director roles!