AUTZ - Wormholers, PvP - EXIT STRATEGY

Sitting down to work in the morning, so this is not necessarily my TZ, but from what I can see there’s a group out in the chain, join us and find out what they’re up to!

Another delicious bump! Made with real bumps!

Unfortunately this bump, while tasty is not delicious - real bumps were sold out and have been substituted with bermps, made from at least 55% recycled bumps.

Providing some 55% bermp realness.

I want me some moar bermps! :heart_eyes:

To the top!

All the way :nail_care:

A bump a day keeps the… I forgot the rest

I can’t believe how long it’s been since my last bermp!

Making up for lost time, 2 posts in a row! Had some excitement before DT today… You’re missing out!!!

:lobster:

My bumps, my bumps, my lovely lady bumps :aura:

^ Can confirm amazing bumps

Extra bump, just for you <3

Spreading the love <3

And one more for you all…

Just… one… more.

I can stop any time I want.

You know what they say… even if you quit, if you know one person that keeps posting on the forums eventually you’ll relapse :stuck_out_tongue:

EVE is 4EVEr!
Ba dum ts.

Hi I’m a returning player, Iv’e been back playing for roughly a month after a 6 year break. I have been playing since 2006 or so. I used to pvp alot but I am still learning the changes in the last 6 years and I’m not winning too many solo pvp fights nowdays. I need mates.

AUTZ old as ■■■■, rl and ingame. I have multiple chars and one pretty good at scanning. 2 chars over 100m sp (wasn’t training for those 6 years unfortunatly).