🏳️‍🌈 Be Nice Inc., a leftist LGBTQ+ PVP Wormhole Corp & Gayest Corp in J-Space

Did you know? We actually have a Discord bot you can give your market orders to. Other members may then claim your order and deliver your requested items to our home system for a nominal fee. Wormhole life has never been easier! :rainbow:

Another year to be absolutely fabulous, truly outrageous and sickeningly stunning! :sparkler::rainbow:

1 Like

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I’m just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off, whoo-hoo-hoo

Oh my god, it’s 2022 already?

It is, and already 4% through 2022!

Still here, still queer, and still fed up with ▉▉▉-▉▉▉▉▉ ▉▉. :rainbow:

Don’t settle for a corp you don’t even like, you deserve better. You deserve the corp on your vision board, you just need help finding it. Do you eve have a vision board? Well no wonder you haven’t found it. Go get some magazines, a pair of scissors, some

Are you comms frequently and casually toxic? That scum piling up in your system? There’s a place you can detox in, it’s called J122728. :rainbow:

1 Like

Come fly with me! Come fly, let’s fly away!

Well hello there. You scrolled through so many comments to get here, you must be tired. Sit down, have a drink of water.

Excuse me, would you have a moment to discuss Be Nice Inc., the nicest corp in all of J-space? :rainbow:

1 Like

Recruiting nice pilots from all timezones! :rainbow:

1 Like

Just your regular wormholer corp — except we’re gay, leftist, and super nice. :rainbow:

1 Like

Into wormhole space, blowing sh*t up, and being nice? Apply now! :rainbow:

1 Like

With us, you won’t have to hide your existence. And you won’t have to explain it, either. :rainbow:

1 Like

Be Nice Inc. and PRISM are truly outreageous!

Truly, truly, truly outrageous. :rainbow:

1 Like

Can’t stop. Won’t Stop. Can’t stop. Can’t stop. CAN’T STOP!

One of our members appeared in the Burn Out Brighter podcast and discussed how Be Nice Inc. has been as an experience for him, it’s an amazing listen! (starting at 47:45)

1 Like

All 'em colors make life so much purttier :rainbow:

We’re just out here recruiting.