🏳️‍🌈 Be Nice Inc., a leftist LGBTQ+ PVP Wormhole Corp & Gayest Corp in J-Space

Still here, still recruiting!

1 Like

Are you nice?

I had some more questions but I erased them because that one is the one that matters the most.

If you said yes, apply now!

3 Likes

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, we are still very much recruiting. :rainbow_flag:

1 Like

Our peak activity is during US TZ + late EU TZ, but we seem to be growing our EU presence quite nicely, and we also have some AU TZ members. So pretty international, join in on the fun! :rainbow:

1 Like

Rumors from trusted sources claim that BNYSE is still recruiting

1 Like

I had to look up what moxie is, but yeah, can confirm, we have it. We have moxie. :rainbow_flag:

1 Like

“No one can compete with how gay we are.”
– XvXTeacherVxV

:rainbow:

1 Like

It’s true, they can’t. If you hear anyone say that another corp or alliance is gayer than us, throw sand in their face and call them a liar.

1 Like

Would you just look at this beautiful piece of art, created by our member Cynric Thellere.
:crab: :hocho:

2 Likes

Even if you weren’t looking to join us, you can still support us by clicking these little :black_heart: buttons in the main post and in the comments. Thank you for your support :hugs:

3 Likes

Another day, another call for applications to join the nicest corp in J-space! :rainbow:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody!

1 Like

It’s called spectrum and we embrace all of it. :rainbow:

1 Like

Probably a stupid question, but do you have non LGBT+ members? I like the sound of your corp but I’m not that way inclined myself (not that people’s preferences bother me).

Pretty sure I’ve got all the SP requirements covered off and I’m just looking for a chilled corp to settle in with since returning to eve. (UK TZ).

We do have plenty of non-LGBTQ+ allies as members so your preferences don’t bother us either. Go ahead and drop us a mail in-game! :rainbow:

Cool I will do, thanks.

We love our Ally members, definitely don’t need to be a member of the LGBTQ+ community to be a member of Be Nice :).

Still here, still watching bad movies together, and still recruiting. :rainbow:

1 Like

We’re still recruiting and I’m running out of witty lines at an alarming rate. :rainbow:

Wait… You guys watch bad movies together? :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like