🏳️‍🌈 Be Nice Inc. [C4, C3|C5], an LGBTQ+ PVP Wormhole Corp with moxie. Loads of moxie

Hell yeah we do. The worse the movie is the better.

What’s the word for when you push a ship with your ship away from the wormhole so they can’t jump? :rainbow:

Calling all genders, LGBTQ+ and ally alike – Be Nice Inc. is recruiting! :rainbow:

Hey guys!

Your corp sounds like fun.

I’m +40 years old guy, with +130m sp character.

Can fly pretty much everything you need to fly.

Only thing is i dont have much experience from WH, probably need some help to get started.
I do know the basic things about them, but im no expert.

Do you guys have public channel ingame i can join and chat with you?

Yes indeedy! Check your mail in-game :).

Looks interesting, i was on an famous EVE break… for like half a year or so now? and looking if i want to start playing again. Could i get some info on how to get in touch with any of you? Tried inviting in game, rather have a chat in some channel or w/e then an eve mail :slight_smile: .

Roy

I think you folks might be my crowd. Old-timer returning after years away to see if this game can be fun again.

Have read more and I’m officially training up to apply. I want to help make New Eden miserable for space Nazis.

Eve mail is the best for catching us really, if that doesn’t work for you feel free to shoot us a private message on the Forum. We’ll take it to Discord soon enough anyways.

Hey I would like to join your corp, but I don’t know much about wormholes. I had a guy I was chatting to on Discord show me how to scan and we went through one, and then we got ambushed and he got blown up! :joy:

Awesome, I’ll send you a message in-game.