WHO IS BROFLEET?
BroFleet is the main corporation of Projectile Dysfunction, a null sec alliance currently holidaying near Jita whilst we rebuild to return to null sec. We’re a new player corporation helping new players learn the game, play with experienced players, and get used to life in an organised alliance without the pressure of having to ‘get in fleet’ as soon as you arrive.
Unlike a lot of null alliances this corporation accepts brand new players, investing in your training, skill queues, providing you with free ships and content, and putting you first. We’re not a ‘new player friendly’ corporation. We ARE a new player corporation.
What are we looking for?
- New players who want to learn the game and aren’t afraid of fleeting up to roam and kill things.
- Returning players who want to relearn the ropes.
- Experienced players who want to help teach a new generation of players.
- People who find enjoyment in community building and want to help make BroFleet a success.
What do we expect of you?
- Be respectful, well-mannered, and civil. We aren’t a toxic alliance and don’t want toxic people.
- Respect others and their beliefs.
- If a subject is going to cause tension and upset you keep it to yourself. Know your audience.
What do we offer?
- Respect, good sportsmanship, and a friendly atmosphere. Smack-talking edgelords get booted very quickly.
- Minimal CTA’s so you aren’t required to jump in a ship every 10 minutes. This will always be kept reasaonable.
- Mumble/Discord/Forums are all in the works. Our forums will house many new player guides to help you get started and our Discord will have help channels.
- Free ships, skill books, ammos, modules, and everything else to get you started (at the discretion of a SuperBro)
- An organised and well-oiled alliance run by guys who’ve been doing this since 2009 and earlier. The alliance isn’t a ‘fly by the seat of your pants’ alliance and won’t ever be.
If you like the sound of this then feel free to check out r/BroFleet and chat with us in-game in our open channel ‘BroFleet Chat’.