Buddy invites and rewards from other players

How to have a better start in Eve online?

Click the link below :

And you’ll be getting 1 000 000 skill points to start your account in some awesome conditions !!!

Fly safe!
o7

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Want a head start in Eve Online? Or maybe you want to get 50% off for omega on your alts?

Use my link for buddy rewards to get 1m FREE SP and additional rewards later in time!

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega on CCP’s website, you will receive your choice of either 250 plex or 850 mil from me!

• If you buy omega with the 50% off discount ingame, you will get 1 month of omega for 25% of the cost!

• If you buy any amount of plex on CCP’s website, I will send you an additional 200 mil isk or 2 cerebral accelerators for faster training!!

• If you buy the silver pack, you well get both rewards (250plex or 800mil and 200mil or 2 accelerators) from me!

What are you waiting for, join the game today!
Or make more alts for cheap omega and free sp!

Must dm me ingame prior to purchasing. Each reward is available once for each account.

Edit: Due to large amounts of people using my link, plz dm me a few days in advance before you purchase. This is for me to ensure I have funds on hand to give out if you do omega.

Edit #2: Ok for the first time someone actually lied to me and scammed me 850m. Now I will REQUIRE you to send me an msg the day you register. The subject should be buddy rewards and the content should just be the date.

I share rewards

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Want a head start in Eve Online? Or maybe you want to get 50% off for omega on your alts?

Use my link for buddy rewards to get 1m FREE SP and additional rewards later in time!

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega on CCP’s website, you will receive your choice of either 250 plex or equivalent value in isk from me!
  • If you buy omega with the 50% off discount ingame, you will get 1 month of omega for 25% of the cost !
  • If you buy any amount of plex on CCP’s website, I will send you an additional 200 mil isk or 2 cerebral accelerators for faster training!!
  • If you buy the silver pack, you well get both rewards ( 250plex or equivalent value and 200mil or 2 accelerators ) from me!

Or make more alts for cheap omega, free sp, and free isk!!

Must dm me ingame prior to purchasing. Each reward is available once for each account.

1 000 000 SP + 25O PLEX GIFT

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

You’ll get 250 PLEX if you upgrades to Omega on secure.eveonline.com

If you buy PLEX on secure.eveonline.com and upgrades to Omega you’ll get 55 PLEX.

* *Important: * *

Before you pay, write me a letter in the game on MaXamer X character.

5c40eac7c387

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega on CCP’s website, you will receive your choice of either 250 plex or equivalent value in isk from me!
  • If you upgrade to omega using the special deal of 50% off, you will receive your choice of either 150 plex of equivalent value in isk.
  • If you buy omega with the 50% off discount ingame, you will get 1 month of omega for 25% of the cost !
  • If you buy the silver pack, you well get both rewards ( 250plex or equivalent value and 200mil or 2 accelerators ) from me!

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega using the special deal of 50% off, you will receive your choice of either 150 plex of equivalent value in isk .

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

5c40eac7c387

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega using the special deal of 50% off, you will receive your choice of either 150 plex of equivalent value in isk .

Must dm me ingame prior to purchasing. No dm will result in a delay, reduction, and/or cancellation of rewards. Each reward is available once for each account.

new to eve claim your free sp when you use my link also once in game drop me a mail and i will help you to learn the game, i have been playing eve now for around 8 years and i have acquired the knowledge from indy, corp and pvp related subjects.

EVE Online

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

5c40eac7c387

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega on CCP’s website, you will receive your choice of either 150 plex or equivalent value in isk from me!
  • If you upgrade to omega using the special deal of 50% off, you will receive your choice of either 100 plex of equivalent value in isk .
  • If you buy the silver pack, you will get ( 200plex or equivalent value and 250mil or 2 accelerators ) from me!

Must dm me ingame prior to purchasing. No dm will result in a delay, reduction, and/or cancellation of rewards. Each reward is available once for each account.

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

5c40eac7c387

Hy

I use your link,pm me in game i am totaly fresh player.

Thx

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega on CCP’s website, you will receive your choice of either 150 plex or equivalent value in isk from me!
  • If you upgrade to omega using the special deal of 50% off, you will receive your choice of either 100 plex or equivalent value in isk .
  • If you buy any amount of plex on CCP’s website, I will send you an additional 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value for faster training!!
  • If you buy the silver pack, you will get ( 200plex or equivalent value and 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value ) from me!

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega using the special deal of 50% off, you will receive your choice of either 100 plex or equivalent value in isk .
  • If you buy any amount of plex on CCP’s website, I will send you an additional 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value for faster training!!
  • If you buy the silver pack, you will get ( 200plex or equivalent value and 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value ) from me!

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

5c40eac7c387

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

5c40eac7c387