Calendar Issuss

I will start by saying I love most of the changes to the new app and that I’m an iPhone user. The one issue I have is that I’m not able to see calendar events except for ones that I have responded to on my computer client. I loved the old app where I could see events in the future and plan ahead or see an event that pops up for that day. Right now I can’t see those events and it is an extremely problematic and disappointing change. Please let me know if there is anything that I need to do to remedy the situation on my end.

TLDR: I would like to see all calendar events, especially those in the future on the Eve portal app.

Thanks,
Chewy

2 Likes

Same for me, i get notifications about new calendar invites but I’m unable to actually respond to them due to not seeing invites I’ve already responded to. No matter what I set the filter to.

1 Like

I’m also having calendar issues but it’s even more sporadic than this. I think the issue may actually lie with the API, because there have been some intermittent problems with the calendar showing up in other places (like Google Calendar sometimes) as well.

Thank you for the responses. I’m glad I’m not alone. I should have mentioned I have this installed on an iPhone. Hopefully the problem gets fixes eventually.

1 Like

Hello! The issue should be fixed now. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Still not fixed for me. Logged out of the app and back in. Only events that I have responded to in game show up.

1 Like

Hi Magician,
What do I need to do to fix it? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Thank you for working on this!
Chewy

Update: it appears that most new calendar invites are appearing. The old invites still do not display but hopefully this is at least corrected going forward. I reinstalled again and that got the new invites populating.

My calendar does not show anything in game either and I have uninstalled and reinstalled this app as well

I have the same problem as OP but my phone is an android. tried to uninstall and install again. didnt work :frowning:

o/