CCP, I know what you are doing. It's going to backfire

Maybe you should post as ccp employee or do the goons run the game now. None in her/his right mind would say redpox is good. It is a damn disease and apparently infectious one :(.

1 Like

I aggree with this guy…so many nerfs and changes…I like to mine in high sec and that is now effing impossible with Triglavian shyte idea in place really …now I cant do the only thing that was left for me to do…I have 3 chars and have unsubbed one and am about to unsub the other two…so sad after 10 years of play !!! Wake up eve !

You know the trigs dont go to anoms, dont you?

2 Likes

The mission items that you are already clearly told about you mean? Or do you mean the redeemable items that are shown not only only the character screen every time you start the game until they are redeemed but also indicated by the icons in the bottom left of your game screen? Maybe you think that having a notification in the bottom right of your screen and an ingame mail as well as a whole window you can add to the shortcut bar are simply not enough regarding contracts?

Firstly it is not about “privilege” it is about not being a simpleton.
Lastly, we do not all start out equal as it would appear that some of us have a brain and some of you just want to swipe the screen to line up 3 flashing objects and win the game…

I do a lot of salvaging.

Originally I was like “Sweet, now I can keep track of what I pull in without stopping every 5 mins to check.”

Now Im like “F dis S”

Good riddance.

Yes, we can actually. EvE needs players with a brain, not more ■■■■■■■ idiots like you.

2 Likes

You do such a great job promoting this game and a postive atmosphere for this community. Thank you so much for what you bring to the table. Without the influence and perspective of players like you I’m not sure where we’d be.

3 Likes

Ignore that poster, classic case of internet hardman who does nothing but spread his toxic bile all over the forums. Report, ignore and move on.

2 Likes

Why do you think that a positive atmosphere is a good thing? EVE is supposed to be a cold dark universe where the strong survive and the weak are slaughtered and/or exploited. Lazy and stupid players don’t belong here, there’s no sense in coddling them and pretending that they’re going to be welcome.

2 Likes

All you deserve is a perm forum ban for talking BS like that…

You don’t know anything about this game…

If mining is limited and PVE driven out this game is in the trashcan because with 5k players this game will shut down in a month…

PVE and mining is the MAJORITY here but is yet not even close to take advantage of its number because the CCP devs stay at their STUPD PVP favor and if more stupid decisions are made this game is DONE…

PVE deserves MUCH MORE space here and not less…And PVP has way too much space here and deserves WAY less…

This has to change.

PvE is fine as it is already. What you’re actually trying to say is, “CCP needs to introduce something only I can mine that’ll make me richer while doing the same or less work!”

1 Like

I’m saying it’s too much PVP here and yes this means MORE PVE if PVP is limted that should be clear as glass…

I don’t know why you ask this question…it’s pretty obvious that i mean that…

I don’t even know what this statement is trying to say.
What do you even mean by “too much PVP”?

I didn’t ask a question.
I called you out on yourbullshit.
You don’t want more PvE, you just want to get richer with less effort.

Whatever, farmer trash. You’ve said worse.

PVE deserves MUCH MORE space here and not less…And PVP has way too much space here and deserves WAY less…

Fortunately for the legitimate industry players CCP understands that PvP is what drives the economy, and that pandering to farmer trash like you only means flooding the market with excess production and nerfing the income of legitimate industry players who worked to earn their success.

This. Plenty of people are already making lots of ISK from PvE. The issue here is that you are farmer trash that can’t succeed unless CCP makes the game easier for you, not that PvP is too much of the game.

1 Like

I mean TOO much PVP…what is not understandable in that…

The best example what happens to PVE are the filaments…
At first it was instanced by mechanic…but than the PVP whines came ‘how can you do a thing we cannot kill the one that uses it?’
And PROMTLY the entrance became scannable…

BS…

Filaments had be stay instanced and CCP shouldn’t have listened to the whines…

And those BS decisions after PVP whiny complains munched itself like cancer through the game for 15 years now…PVP is like a kid with adhs…it wants attention and if it don’t get it it begins a whiny forum war until CCP finally gets annoyed and give them what they want(but not deserve)…

THIS is the problem this game has…

1 Like

Oh look, the farmer trash doesn’t understand why instances are terrible design in a sandbox game where the major selling point is that everything happens in a single world.

PS: if you’re good at EVE you want more PvP threats to abyssal sites because when your less-skilled competition fails and dies it drives up the prices for the abyssal loot you get. Removing risk pushes prices down and steals ISK from those who deserve it.

And those BS decisions after farmer trash whiny complains munched itself like cancer through the game for 15 years now…farming is like a kid with adhs…it wants attention and if it don’t get it it begins a whiny forum war until CCP finally gets annoyed and give them what they want(but not deserve)…

Yep, sounds about right. Fail at EVE, whine and cry on the forums and demand easy mode and participation trophies.

Eve IS no sandbox…not with this pvp favor…

Bottom line

Because it’s not true maybe?

Well i speak for the majority of this game.

Hint : IT’S NOT PVP