[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

The Marmite Collective are accepting contracts in High-Sec.

WHAT DO WE DO ?

• Actually hunt your targets. Not just sit on a trade hub 24/7.

• Extra guns to help you with a current war dec.

• Disrupt alliance’s movement in High-Sec.

• Dec that corp you just don’t like the look of.

• Dec within 24 hours.

• No Structure Jobs.

If any of the above service’s are what your looking for, please contact Tora Bushido or Murdoch Luther asap.

RECRUITMENT

We are a group of experienced PVP players, who like to kill anything that moves in High-Sec and sometimes Low-Sec. I think our kill board speaks for itself. We are looking for more experienced PVP players to join our alliance.

We take PVP serious, so if you want to fly casual or sit on a trade hub 24/7… fine, just not here. Blink

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?

• Experienced in PVP and a good Kill Record (75%+ eff).
  • Able to make proper fitted ship.
  • People who enjoy being on Teamspeak, as it’s mandatory here.
  • Minimum skill points : 35M
  • Able to run locater agents
  • Follow alliance rules (we enforce them).
  • Players who don’t sit 24/7 on a trade hub.

Kill Board : https://zkillboard.com/alliance/1680888152/

EVE Who : http://evewho.com/alli/The+Marmite+Collective

Alliance Ceo : Tora Bushido
Co-Ceo : Murdoch Luther

10 Likes

Posting in the new Mermaid thread :heart:

9 Likes

:margaritaparrot::margaritaparrot::margaritaparrot::margaritaparrot::margaritaparrot::margaritaparrot::margaritaparrot::margaritaparrot::margaritaparrot::margaritaparrot::margaritaparrot::margaritaparrot::margaritaparrot::margaritaparrot::margaritaparrot::margaritaparrot::margaritaparrot::margaritaparrot:

conga

2 Likes

MAAARMIIIIITE!!!

You guys are just too cool.

1 Like

Good people. :ok_hand:

I will also never forget when Tora and crew killed my Orca. I was just minding my own business, and then boom! Good memories! :blush:

3 Likes

We all need a wake up call now and then. It reminds us of the danger in Eve. I don’t know about you, but that danger is a huge part of the appeal.

3 Likes

Crazy people everywhere… image

3 Likes

What’s this?

I chuckled.

1 Like

No doubt, that’s one of the reasons I love Eve. That Orca loss happened YEARS ago but I remember it like it was yesterday.

We had just finished with a mining op for ER and it was noted that we had a wardec, a friend offered to fly the Orca back home me and I said ‘nah I’ll be fine’ and went along my way. Half way, there they were, a blob of flashing red stars and I freaked out and started shaking. I uncloak and tried to burn it back to gate while typing ‘■■■■, ■■■■, ■■■■’ in Corp chat and all they did was shake their heads at me because I was flying an Orca during the wardec (should be noted that they even requested that I leave the Corp for the week if I was going to be out there for the ER op in that so I’d be safe, but again I was like ‘nah, I’ll be fine’). Few seconds later my Orca was gone. :smile:

I look back at it these days and remember how much if a newb I was in my early Eve days. Ah the memories. I love it and wouldn’t trade it. That steep learning curve is true stories. :ok_hand:

Much love!

I heavily endorse this product and/or service. Flew with Marmite for a good part of my eve career and learnt a lot, met good people and had fun. I also spent some time on the other side of their wars and enjoyed being hunted by them. 10/10

5 Likes

Dam Tora you have to be the biggest fastest growing HS Merc group in EvE at the moment… now thats leadership!

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

They will never get me in my Balle HQ !

1 Like

You’re doing great. Keep up the good work. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Gai, barking like a puppy dog as always… so cute.

1 Like

The ability to reply with gifs is the best addition CCP has introduced since I first joined.

3 Likes

OMG this is hilarious!!!
Thanks for posting @gnshadowninja

2 Likes

Hire Marmites today. We can make other mercs deliver tears on command…

3 Likes