[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

Undock and come out to play

He did, but when he did he dropped corp to move LMFAO

1 Like

LOL i did think explaining to you why you’re terrible at forum trolling would be a little over your head Yaosus… i even explained in the post what you do that makes you bad at it. and you still don’t get it???

Your response seems like you have no words to counter my argument so pretend i must be making it up.

proving this point i made…

you make this way too easy, yet call me the dimwit :smile:

What part was i lying about this time?

1. you mocking Lil for flying a frig to move yet you drop from alliance all together to move?
  2. you are inactive yet dish things out on the forums but cant take it back in return?
  3. you have been told by VMG leadership to stay off the forums?
  4. all of the above?

I’m honestly curious what part you’re still having issues with understanding.Yaosus%20on%20PUG%20G

2 Likes

Shows exactly what everyone is saying as truth

4 Likes

Here’s more proof

1 Like

I say, you jump. Awesome, looks like you can be trained afterall.

Are you mad the hisec warmechanics are broken? Make a complaint to CCP. You and other couple of thousands newbros. Put your trolling strategy in order, it seems you are contradicting yourself.

Do not disappoint your new master Trolla Bullshito. Now go hunt some POCOS you POCOhunters you :joy::joy::joy: Whipcrack!

2 Likes

I’m sorry, that picture made me spit my tea out. #PugLife

4 Likes

Yet another post from Yaosus trying to deflect as he cant counter any points in my last post.

Are you asking if i’m mad because you dropped corp to move your rattle? I know you’re an idiot but come on i have been spelling it out for you… 1 more time because this is starting to get funny

now you deflect or deny when you get called on it, reading back through your posts this is all you seem to do on the forums while thinking your dropping bombs.
this is why you are too dumb to troll the forums and why ppl on YOUR side want you to stop

yaosus%20clicking%20his%20heels
most ppl would just quit when they are this far behind.

I’ll preface by saying: No action has been taken in this thread… yet.

Folks, you are already toeing the line of harassment. Iv’e been leaving these two threads alone mostly cause most of your ■■■■ is kept in two places and keep the rest of the forums tidier. Calm things down a bit and lets see how things settle down.

~Buldath

1 Like

Just some friendly chats from both sides. :wink:

2 Likes

Honestly its seemed pretty PG so far… You should see what they’re all like ingame :smile:

2 Likes

Hire Marmites today, we still have an alliance… :popcorn:

9 Likes

Secret Audio clip taken from the VMG teamspeak shortly after they had their meeting.

4 Likes

And a thread :speak_no_evil:

9 Likes

Even though Magic Preacher & coy have long since moved on, Marmites are the ‘Cream’ of the Merc groups ( and I’m not saying they are rich n thick ).

They are THE mainstay brand in Eve.

Well done Tora, you have outlasted another hapless merc alliance. You are still the King. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

edit pending

More recruits, more contracts, less competition, more fun, more kills, less drama… life is good :parrotbeer:

Hire Marmites!

1 Like

Only downside of everything going well … it’s boring like hell! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Go shoot at another merc group. :eyes:

Go pick a fight and shake things up.

1 Like

As much as I laughed at what happened with VMG, it also made things boring again. Can you just smack talk to me a bit so it feels a bit as the good old days? :blush: