[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

Back on topic Hire Marmites, They still are relevant.

2 Likes

Lol. Says the troll who has shot at what in the last few months. Looking at your kb over the last few months i suggest you put your mouth away and come play the game. All talk. No bite. As always.

go ■■■■ in your own thread…

This is a Marmites thread, not an ex-VMG one…

2 Likes

It’s so easy to get them worked up and each and everytime their immense frustration shows in a split second.

One, they are SOMEBODY in eve online (better than the rest of the eve population), screams like someone spent time locked in the house when they were little left only with a raggedy teddy bear and a twin to abuse and compete with.

Truth is, nobody knows who the ■■■■ they are, maybe except for the fact that they are corp thieves and scammers.

They contradict themselves by calling you trash while taking pride in defeating you, which is it?

They are so jelous on your success that they cannot miss a single opportunity to throw ■■■■ in abundece towards the same people they used to wash their feet and carry their suitcases every single day for the past 5 years. OHWOW.

Crab people :slight_smile:

well at least some one on the other side finally understands/admits that we defeated them.

2 Likes

maybe if there was something worth my time i might, but as it sits right now what do I have to gain by embarrassing you and publicly smashing you a second time?

And @Dom_Arkaral they are all over the marmite thread because Natural has made holesale into 2013 Marmite by camping 4-4 all day erryday lmfao

Hire the Marmite Collective, even EX VMG member Natural strives to be like their past! However tora has made some vast improvements over the years

2 Likes

Marmites, if you need to have it done professionally !

No Drama, no walls of text, just pew pew and :popcorn: :parrotbeer:

Why you sucking up to tora lol when you old alliance is at war with them?

Do you not care for spree anymore!

If you want quality, hire Marmites.

Hire your number one mercenary alliance in Eve today!

Mardongs have run from a fight with us for years. Always trying to evade fighting head on. Its the main reason your guys fly in frigs and kill shuttles. Lets face facts here…mardongs are bad at flying anything above a destroyer hull. Hire the mardongs and waste your isk.

Here he goes again…

Hire Marmites, the longest running merc group in HS

P s. Rumour has it you owe someone 20b @Natural_CloneKiller :sweat_smile:

It’s good to be the number one mercenary alliance in Eve. Many have tried to destroy us, but all have failed. And all who tried lost their own alliance because of it. I could make a list to rub it in, but I’m to nice to do so.

Who 's next? :smirk:

1 Like

You would think after a few years, people know who Marmites are and don’t make the mistake of giving us a challenge. Most alliances who did so are no longer active or disbanded.

Today I saw another not so smart cookie say :

“TSFH will never fall. So Tora, come at me, because I will wipe the floor with you.”

Not sure if he realizes that they already lost 120 ships (6,2B). But sure, I’ll accept the challenge. :smirk:

1 Like

:moonwalkingparrot::hamburgerparrot::darkbeerparrot::congapartyparrot::congaparrot:

Hire us to kill the parrots!

“TSFH will never fall. So Tora, come at me, because I will wipe the floor with you.”

4 Likes

Ok, back to normal business. Hire Marmites, we get the job done.

Epic. He should go play wow!

1 Like

So should you, 3 alliances down the toilet much?

Hire marmite they’ve not needed to bot to exist.

2 Likes