[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

Would you be willing to share control over the greater High sec merc alliance that is the question!

When in your Eve life would you ever see a fleet of the size it could be? Would you not just fly to the FC? I would just to be a part of it!

Because content is more important than control.

You are blind to the content this would create!

Content is everything~! Then embrace it!

How about you do the forum trolling and let me handle the running alliances. :smirk:

Don’t get personal Tora it was a proposition! If you are scared or worried about this then just say!

You talk too much and try to handle things that don’t concern you. :smirk:

Seriously how egotistical have you become! Pride before a fall springs to mind!

You should remember the people who helped you get to where you are!

I wouldn’t be opposed to joining marmite the mega wardec alliance… As long as certain folks pulled their respective heads out of their asses and realize that Fielding 40 neutral logi for one combat ship doesn’t make you elite

That’s a funny statement coming from you :laughing: :wink:

Anyway, 40 is too little let’s make it 60.

1 Like

You would not be joining at all.

Seriously your neutral logi fleet is a joke

How do you know that I don’t already have an alt in your alliance and it’s been there for years

See, this is why a mega merc alliance wouldn’t work

Too many egos in too many places :confused:

2 Likes

Why do you think it’s my alliance. I could be an alt of Khromius.

I could still be an alt of Vegas, starkatt, norgen, or scandor… Guess we need to go on Merc faith.

The real players are not here. Here are just trash players and trolls and one opportunistic station hugger and elite ship spinner trying to bait others into joining him. So 2014.

1 Like

Post on your main or gtfo
You’re just some other elitist pleb who’s too scared to post on his main because he knows he’s actually worse than the worst Marmite player :joy:

I’m way too sexy to be a marmite

Stop giving people compliments in our merc post.

1 Like