[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

If we actually joined forces your master khromius, (cause we all know your the pet in that relationship) would probably melt under the pressure or would never undock.

I heard he likes drinking and making a fool of himself on TS. I do not know the guy. It’s just what I heard.

You are wrong again about that, but I bet nobody would send you a fleet invite anyway.

Ok, and back on topic again. :wink:

Hire Marmite today, as our future loos bright.

Something a pet would say to not hurt his owner… “Fool” instead of “ass”

Your transparent.

Oh yeah and hire marmite they still exist

I never though that people like you exist. You are raising the bar for stupid people at an incredible height.

Do you feel offended when people call you stupid? that is why you keep flagging my posts.

In your case it’s an ability. You were born with it :slight_smile:

I said I’m not coming back to eve until wars get a complete rework. I’d come back for this though tora :wink:

1 Like

See you soon :sunglasses:

Seriously advertise somewhere I’ll see it. I’ll sub lol

I think your flagged posts are for off topicing…

Literally don’t give a damn what you think of me…
You don’t even have a point when your posting.

HIRE MARMITE before wars change and you can’t kill those you want to be killed.

My point is you suck :slight_smile: and you abuse the flag system

Do ever feel like your constantly doing this
IMG1422789379

Cause to the rest of us you’ve always been doing it…

Hire MARMITE as one the longest lasting mercs in highsec… They don’t quit.

Bump for the oldest and the best :wink:

1 Like

Leave some air in the hole. He’s not going to invite you into marmite. He told me so.

See, you cry in the PIRAT thread that people come ■■■■ it up, and here you are.

I don’t even play anymore so nice try fam 0/10

3 Likes

Then what are you doing here?

Hire Marmites, we enjoy the hunt and kill things for fun.

[insert spectaculair banners and stuff here] :parrotsleep:

We have been growing a lot the last few weeks and are almost on full strength again. Time to get more contracts done.

More people will be spinning their ships in a station or flying a stealth bomber through hisec up and down a pipe. Why u no fun ?

I’ll just ignore you til you checked out our killboard. Once you’ve done that, come back, say sorry Tora and you’ll be forgiven. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I do not want to make you look bad, just speaking the truth here, but 3 out of 5 kills are 10k pods or rookie ships. Shuttle popper award goes to you :slight_smile:

Improve the kill value otherwise you look like the muscular guy who sleeps in the gym but kicks trashcans to scare people.