[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

False, if you did any research maybe browse through the oldest marmite forum you would see for yourself…

Be quiet alt, who gave you permission to type? Ohh I did… :smirk:

Which other merc group would you be talking about? Because thats the only one I ever did.

Marmite, pirat, public enemy, I distinctly remember spending a bunch of time prepping a war list to increase activity in alliance and spending 10 plex on wars to aid the alliance for you to come back and wardec either vmg or marmite…

1 Like

Piss off danalee… Wait till pod repo comes back we’ll wreck all big box groups

Bahahahahahahahahah :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

I think a big merc group hug is in order here… :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Like I said, I wardeced one other merc group, and that was vmg in april. None of those groups you listed I ever decd with atype. So I have no idea what point you are trying to make.

It was when you kicked xorphix and accused him of things, do you remember now?

72b893d82daad1b1734dc89b5051875d

A rare photo of kypp on the citadel grid in balle moments before losing a 12 bill pod circa 2018 - colorized

Edit: Never not stir the pot

Reminds me of Sol epoch dying to pirat on Dodi undock… It’s highsec spam warp

Name the “merc group” i decd when I kicked him out.

Pretty sure it was vmg, but as we were at war with marmite a few times, you took a break after the whole ordeal, Sol epoch became leader directly after

I had nothing to do with atype vs marmites, that was loreth. I think we can all agree Sol was/is a tool though.

I also thought it was Loreth.

1 Like

:frowning: meh… I wish I could join . But em just a casual nab…

I wish you would just take somethings as a compliment, you were a good leader but everyone has their imperfections, Atype was doomed to fail under Sol, IKR was like herding cats… I don’t understand why people would need to take a battleship to fight ivy league miners… But yea.

Love you too Erin!

Lets be honest here! I was way gone from AType when they folded! Loreth has the unenviable joy of being ceo when it fell around his ears! All I did was close them down!

Maybe… Old news now, but still the good ol’days