Code lost you money CCP

(Da Bee) #1

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

(Markus Reinhart) #2

(Loutro Fift) #3

Ahh…you lost at Eve. How sad. You let others dictate how to play. That’s on you btw.

(Butt Cigar) #4

You fool. You’ve just unleashed the sociopaths on the forum. Assume the position. I’ve got my popcorn.

(Lulu Lunette) #5

Star Trek Online is fun!

(Da Bee) #6

I don’t let them decide how I play. I have no choice. It’s my choice to leave however. Which is what I’m doing.

Beyond that your point is moot and veiled to divert conversation against me and away from the issue. A really weak position for you to take. It’s not even about losing. Or the cash lost. It’s about the principle.

An issue so visible that it clearly indicates the delusion in your mind because it is easier to pretend you like how it is than admit you’ve had to change to have fun.

It’s nice to be able to think for myself.

(Eric Kalfren) #8

So what happened if you don’t mind my asking? Was there something specific? A ship that got blown up? Real life dollars in PLEX lost?

(zen-vexor01 LSG) #9

It is pitty how CCP allow harassment in game and in forum, that is a main reason why never grow to big company, I still hope in change and keeping my chars but do not paying subs till something has change.

Lets wait.

(Eric Kalfren) #10

Well harassment is a vague thing in their EULA but they don’t allow it when they feel like it :smile:

(Butt Cigar) #11

But you’re rage-quitting Eve because of a bunch of hyena, no-brained gankers. Stick to battling world leaders, I guess.

(Da Bee) #12

I was in a pod, I got killed. There was no major loss. This is about the principle and the ability to have fun. Which is non existent since I can travel no where without being told I have to pay some power tripping idiots money. And then being killed for it.

Fun is the game. Or it’s supposed to be. Would people like to be extorted every time they leave their home in the real world? I think not. SO why put me in that state in this game.

No fun = no point playing

Totally illogical and stupid. So much so that we should not even be debating this. CCP should have already dealt with it.

/im out

(Eric Kalfren) #13

Fair enough. Hope you find a game you like

(Butt Cigar) #14

Dude, I would strongly encourage you to give it another thought. Go out and die regularly until you get to the point where dying is… meh.

Then you have achieved Eve Zen. That’s when the enjoyment and ecstasy starts.

(Tipa Riot) #15

Wrong, nobody is able to tell you how to play nor effectively enforce it on you. The CODE roleplayers just use your lack of knowledge about game mechanics and tactics to let you believe in their power. It’s an illusion, get informed about how EvE works and then you will laugh at the gankers … as 99% of the players in New Eden.

(Abib) #16

Yes, let’s :relaxed:

(Yigal Tzadok) #17

(zen-vexor01 LSG) #18

And this was CCPs major mistake. They thought they could survive with this type of player. They have now realized that they have made a mistake and the correction will be painful. The only problem is that someone earns for life on Eve and someone is just having fun.

It would be very interesting to see how the CCP would get out of this hole he jumped in. :popcorn:

(Da Bee) #19

Code may be relying on lack of knowledge but you are still wrong. For I am not paying them. Nor am I giving them any authority over me or how I play. However I cannot stop them killing me when they see me for my lack of submitting to being extorted. Therefore. As I said. I have no choice in my fun. As whenever I try to leave the station and have any. I am extorted. Refuse to comply and am killed.

It’s not an illusion. It’s reality. It has made it impossible to play without being pushed into negative thought, No one likes being abused in any form but those who do the abusing…But continue on in de nile.

I will not allow Code power over my emotions hence my departure. And If CCP won’t fix it. Why would they expect my money. It’s all logical. Perfectly explainable. This game could do with listening to me. But it won’t.

I’m not a care-bear. I’ll pvp. Duel. What have you. But this…… NO!

(Yigal Tzadok) #20

If sitting in a astroid belt for hours pressing f1 every few minutes, and doing this continuously throughout the day…making crap isk…is your definition of fun…there is probably an underlying issue

(Da Bee) #21

I have not mined in 3 weeks. I do missions and I trade.