CODE still undefeated champions of highsec

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

:laughing::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

CODE. is after all the most interesting thing left in EVE

4 Likes

I bet James hasn’t logged in for years because CODE is such a bore

1 Like

Tonight I ganked a Covetor with 2x ORE Ice Harvester’s fit. They both dropped.

Later, I failed a gank against a different Covetor, but all the ships on field warped out and left their drones behind. 11x ‘Augmented’ Mining Drones.

900 million ISK haul.

Kids, crime doesn’t pay. Get your permits today. They’re only 10 million ISK for the year and will insure you against such catastrophic losses.

5 Likes

Yes, buy permits and mine AFK as much as you want. CODE breaks the code, so you can live up to the code, too!

1 Like

Can you link the kill?

No no, even if you have a mining permit, AFK mining is still not allowed.

That would be like running a stop sign. Just because you have a driver’s license doesn’t mean you can break the law.

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Things in Delve must be getting supremely boring if the Goon/CFC alt-fam are doing CODE. forum CTAs.

Which code?

The main question that is to ask here is not “Which code?”…

It is : Can it be healed by a hug?

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting