"Corrupted narodnya must be extirpated"

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

they should remove from eve:

1. mining - it is pure evil to pvpers
  2. industry and blueprints - all ships should be bought direct from ccp
  3. DED signatures - pvp`ers dont need this
  4. SOV - pvpers dont need this
  5. CONCORD - pvpers dont need thids
  6. They should remove hisec - only 1.0 system should be jita - pvpers dont need hisec
  7. Moons - pure evil - only for farmers - remove it!
  8. Structures like citadels ect - it is only for carebares - pvpers dont need this.

and eve then will be pure pvp good game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice false dichotomy you got there.

1 Like

And the purpose of PvE if theres no PvP to destroy stuff?

To fit purple modules to your PvE ships so you can PvE more efficiently, duh.

you dont need pve at all to make pvp - pvers are not needed in modern games. You just enter credit card and buy skillpoints, ships and go to big eve battle arena. Where is BLOOD, Darkness and evil.

1 Like

I PvE all the time. I probably PvE more than I PvP these days, or engage in industry.

The problem isn’t PvE, the problem is mindset. Corrupted narodyna, the ones which must be purged, are the ones who call for perfect and complete safety to do their PvE.

1 Like

so you are problem for CCP and you must be purged.
we need only pvpers in this game - no other people - go play some other games then.

1 Like

Again, false dichotomy, straw man, reductio ad absurdem. Go back to reddit, you’ll fit right in.

2 Likes

i only say what idiosts form CCP like - if you read my other posts you will know what i truly think about all this ■■■■.

1 Like

I don’t have the time or the interest. No offense.

1 Like

Actually I think youll find its the other way around.

1 Like

Never been as cautious in Hi-sec as I lam know due to Tri’s and Blood Raider stronghold rats. Kind of Lo-sec “lite”.

The changes don’t bother me, and given the downturn of mineral prices, a little less supply should be healthy.

I don’t think carebears will be overly intimidated, give them some credit for knowing how to adapt.

PvPers have hegemony in wormholes and all of lo and null-sec, plenty of terrain to get your gank freak on.

The only thing I see being “purged” is AFK behavior.

3 Likes

3 Likes

you dont like this ideas? good

All PVE has only 1 reason for its existence: to facilitate PVP. There should be more PVE in TQ (as opposed to in trig dung place where it’s removed from TQ) to facilitate more PVP. Triglavians and Trig space is the antithesis to what EVE stands for and to PVP.

1 Like

I for one welcome our new Triglavian masters…

Punctuator doesn’t even have a killboard.

The zkill for punctuator reveals “Doomheim” and basically nothing but 30mill worth of losses.

I said this multiple times and i’m still 100% right with it…

There is NO PVP NEEDED in this game…

Bottom Line…

Concord should appear after 1 second and one-shot a ganker including his capsule and after that ban him for a week automatically…

THIS is the right way to handle people who force other people into their strange and retarded hobby…