CSM 15: PJHustle - Don't be fooled, Retention is key not attraction

IT BETTER NOT BE

And only guy I knew that flew across the ocean just to hand deliver me my shirt!

Upstanding guy, he pours his heart and soul into the game.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy, its a tough choice and we have some proven hard working candidates out there and I am as of yet have an unknown work ethic.

Ok all the cool kids are doing it so time to start work on a campaign video. Watch this space :slight_smile: got my confirmation email so it’s full steam ahead

1 Like

Hey PJ ! Welcome ! Good man !

Interesting… You have impressed me with your statement and it seems you might make a good addition to the CSM… I am leaning towards voting for you.

1 Like

@Xuxe_Xu Thank you for potentially getting your support I suppose it just remains to see how far Gravity effects your lean :slight_smile:

My hard work doesn’t tire easily so I hope to be a valued member of the great work CSM do each year.

1 Like

I am non english player but I going to vote for PJ.
He gave me a chance to join in his corporation 4 years ago as russian guy who wants to impruve English, and we still work together - PJ is the great man.

1 Like

Pticher you taught me things whilst being art of our community. Thanks for your continued support

You have my vote PJ. I have never played the game with as much or as little freedom as I like with any other corp as I have with yours. I play to get away from the stress of life and with your corp I can do just that.

1 Like

So very green to this campaigning idea and late to the race for allot of the stuff but I am trying to get caught up.

Here is the first version of my Campaign website

https://pj4csm.win

Please be kind I have never had to do anything like this before :slight_smile: but any criticisms is welcomed

I have just found a massive appreciation for all those out there who make videos as the process is so hard and time consuming, I certainly didn’t do it justice but my failing was not allowing myself enough time for this as well as never looking at a video editing software UI before in my life, I will learn and get better, but for now…

5 Likes

Just dug our the last CSM meeting minutes to re-affirm myself with the knowledge it holds within.

It makes a little more sense but raises many questions …

I love this video, for obvious reasons.

Sorry about the Titan.

1 Like

go PJ go !

1 Like

Proud to support, PJ knows how to support players who just want to enjoy the game.

2 Likes

PJ’s the biggest reason why I haven’t “won” eve yet! Thank you for creating such a great community PJ!

1 Like

Well this is what the game is about, the players and the community. It has been a pleasure to create this community but it has not been a solo effort as you know, each player takes part in creating this. I hope to continue the expansion of the community for the entire player base with my CSM campaign.

I have visions of a weekly show via twitch exploring the stories of the regular players, not FC’s not alliance leaders or new headline folks but highlighting those stories and experiences that new players may actually have themselves and in years to come rejoice in telling those stories.

I wish I could have got these simple bumper stickers out, maybe we can virtually add them to the back of your cars :stuck_out_tongue:

Fantastic picture, PJ and best of luck to you!

1 Like