Dark 0rder. - C5 WH - Serious PvP for the Casual Player

Hi,

72M Character here but still inexperienced :smiley:

Have been almost exclusively playing solo for some time but want a change of pace and your WH corp/activities look appealing.

It would be great if I can talk to one of your recruitment officers.

Cheers
O

hey recruitment officer here why don’t you hop into our discord and we can run thru the process with you a 72m tool is very desirable in corporations such as ours i joined Dark .0rder when i had roughly 65m im at 110m now on 1 toon and 35m on another

Recruitment is Re-Opened. Hop into discord today for an interview.

Join Fleet Today!

New streamlined Recruitment process is in effect. Hop into discord and easily join.

Recruitment is open.

Another fight against our Sleepless overlords

Making all the iskies

corp xo will make you write essays.

the current title “existence”

Recruitment Open. we have cookies.

What time est do you typically have the most people on? I’m usually on around 4pm -8pm est

We are Recruiting. Hop into our discord and wave in public and a recruiter will get in touch with you.

Time to get paid!

Dark 0rder is Recruiting. Apply Today!

Recruitment is open

Bump up

join up today

^ Good corp

Recruiting Today! Hop on comms!

Recruitment is open

Recruitment is open.

No Snowflakes allowed

Also @Nosreborg_Xunhui your killboard is shiet and your a terrible PvP’r. We are not a corporation for new players. We are a wormhole group that has been working together for over 4 years. We are looking for experienced PvP’rs to join our already established PvP team.

You sir @Nosreborg_Xunhui did not make the cut and I hope that whoever your next recruiter is sees that you like to trash talk corporations that aren’t your particular fit.

Dark 0rder is recruiting. Salty Trolls need not apply.