Dark Horse Cartel : PVP/PVE - Placid/ Syndicate

PLEASE NOTE. WE ARE IN SMALL GANG PHASE. WHAT THAT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH FLYING SOLO EVERY NOW AND THEN AND SMALL NUMBERS.

it wont be like that forever but I need guys that are comfortable with this and want to be involved in good pew and be around cool peeps.

Alpha Welcomed

Dark Horse Cartel.
:skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
╠► Skirmish Roams
╠► Camps, third party, NPSI
╠► On MULTIPLE days of the week
╠► Cen-EST-PST TMZ
╠► 00:00 to 05:00 weekdays eve time
╠► Throughout the day on weekends
╠► Self Sufficent phase
╠► Willing to flying solo from time to time
╠ Placid-Syndicate
╠ Leadership qualities PREFERRED

Requirements:

• Ability to be active
  • Ability participate in corp roams
  • Will to Improve and Expand
  • Will to PvP

Hello all, My corp is actively between low sec and Npc Null with balanced content to be had. If you like a community feel with people who like to to enjoy themselves in and out of eve then this is the corp for you. Laid back but full of action at the same time. We are mostly a EST-PST tmz corp with a couple of west coast allies around as well. My focus is skirmish, camps, third party engagements, and ewar assistance. Long term plans include merc warfare and asset acquisition. My experiences includes: fleet command , skirmish engagements, cov ops, and capital/ alliance warfare. If you would like to be apart of a cool group pm me or send a application along with a private mail explaining a bit about yourself.

bump for recruitment

looking for more peeps to join up

bumping for more ppl.

looking for more ppl

looking for more ppl

Bump for more members

Bump for more pew

Join up. still accepting applicants

Bump for more members

looking for dedicated ppl to join my corp

looking for guys to join up

looking for more pilots to join up