Devblog: Introducing EVE Portal – 2019 Edition!

Check out this devblog for details on the all new 2019 version of the EVE Portal App - available to download now for free from the App Store and Google Play store!

Read all about it here!

17 Likes

This… Actually looks good. +1

For now…

First issue; If using a virtual keyboard, the login details are obscured so you cannot see the text field

When I got in… This

3 Likes

Nice… but with lags, hangs and not realy fast …

On my Samsung S8 the login screen only shows my username. The password and pincode fields are hidden by de onscreen keyboard… (I see that more people notice this :frowning: )

7 Likes

Looks interesting. Look at all the good work you can get done when you ignore the CSM.

3 Likes

I cannot install it to any of my private android devices, work iPhone works though.

5 Likes

searching the google play store for EvE Online, EvE Online Portal, EvE Portal and EvE Portal 2019 and zero results that are this app. :frowning:

5 Likes

Is this available as a separate APK for people who want to avoid the whole google spyware on their phones?

EDIT: downloaded it via Yalp app, seems to work fine on a first glance.

Screenshot

Screenshot_20190827-133256

Looks nice. Although I can’t test the skill queue because I’m alpha

3 Likes

I can add multiple characters on the same account, but not characters from different accounts??

EDIT: So the flow is: authorize for account, add character, logout from account, authorize for different account, add character - but the first character gets removed on logout, so I have to reauthorize and reselect a character every time.

EDIT2: I’m an idiot.

Check the devblog, there is a direct link for the page!

You can

It says this version is not compatible with my device, I got Nokia 1 with Android 9. :sob:

2 Likes

Samsung A50 works perfect

Yes, just log in another account?

“No Google Play Store Key” :frowning:
No OBB found and no key to try to download…
Pls release the apk without Google CRAP.

1 Like

This is “walking in stations” all over again. As soon as CCP starts focusing on other things rather than EVE, the game goes down the drain right away.

1 Like

Wear OS by Google only?

%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%20%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F

Can you(devs) add such icons to login screen for at least for first time, to off a sound

OK, I’m an idiot. You have to hit the “switch user” button to switch to a different account - I thought it just switched characters within the same account.

1 Like