Devblog: Preparing For The Future – Retirement Of Captain’s Quarters & Twitch Integration

Okay, let’s use the power of these forums to bring some numbers.

Vote in the polls and ask your friends to vote too. Voting is anonymous.

Do you think Avatar Gameplay in EVE is needed?

• Yes, Avatar Gameplay is a much needed part of EVE, that we have been missing for ages.
  • No, we don’t need Avatar Gameplay in EVE. I can continue playing the game and will never need to play with my avatar.

0 voters

If CCP decide to bring Avatar Gameplay to EVE, how would you like it to be implemented? What would you like to see at the start of it?

• I would love to see the classic Walking in Stations implemented - with tools of player socialization, but no fighting.
  • I would love to see Avatar Gameplay that includes social activities, but also combat encounters, missions on stations and PVP.
  • I want the full spectrum of Avatar Gameplay - one that extends from planetside missions and PVP, all the way up to space, with ship interiors, Action in Stations and so on - able to be played right from the start of implementation.
  • I don’t need Avatar Gameplay to enjoy EVE.

0 voters

If CCP has a solid ground and resources to implement Avatar Gameplay, how would you like the process to develop?

• With baby steps, implementing one Avatar Gameplay feature at a time, but with steady iteration and frequent updates.
  • I would like it implemented on larger chunks. I can wait a little longer for the updates as long as they provide abundant content and meaningful interaction.
  • I would like to have all sorts of Avatar Gameplay features available at the early stages of development. I prefer to wait longer, but have all kinds of meaningful Avatar Gameplay as a result.

0 voters

Select the things that apply to you. You can select multiple options (max 4). Remember to click on Vote Now button after you make your selection.

• I am confident that Avatar Gameplay is needed in order to bring more players, variety of game features, lore and immersion.
  • I am a roleplayer that will definitely enjoy Avatar Gameplay.
  • I am confident that Spaceships and Avatars are NOT mutually exclusive.
  • I am okay with both Spaceships and Avatars as long as there is meaningful gameplay for both.
  • I think that Avatars and Spaceships ARE mutually exclusive.
  • I am confident that Spaceships should always be at the core of the game and I can live without Avatars.
  • EVE is a Spaceship only game, keep it that way.

0 voters

If you think there should be more poll options or additional polls, ask me to update the post, or make them yourself.

Let’s see what the results will be. :slight_smile: :rocket:

17 Likes