DREAM Endeavor & DREAM Manifest - War Eligible and War Non Eligible Corps - Dynamic Gameplay...Come Fly with us!

We offer our members 2 very distinct play styles via our Corps that work directly together and to support our alliance:

We are industrial PVP at our core ( we build the things we blow up :smile: ) and operate in the Essence region.

Skip the line and come speak to us directly via our discord! - DREAM Discord

Dream Endeavor - ~100ish toon Non War Eligible Corp Focused on Indy/MFG/Mining/Marketing
Dream Manifest - War Eligible Corp with PVP Focus that supports alliance PVP Ops, gatecamps, roams, etc.

Members are encouraged to have pilots in each corp but not a requirement.

Our goal is to keep you playing and engaged in the game and hope you enjoy it as much as we do

We are here to unwind…not wind up

Lots of returning players who don’t have the time to play null/low/WH but still want to enjoy the game

Social community in game and out. Scheduled Fleets. Dynamic Gameplay. PVP / PVE / Indy / Mining. Team Oriented. Relaxed Environment.

Being in this corp, making the friends I have, and experiencing aspects of EVE I never could before has completely changed the game for me for the better!

1 Like

Whose excited about these big in game changes?!?!

Interested in Lowsec? We operate in both High and Low

Come join our Discord to meet the team! DREAM Discord

60% of the time it works every time

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday…its that time…lets play some Eve!

Bumpy Bump*

Lets go bois…lets play some spaceships!

whose enjoying these 90% loot drops?

More Cowbell

Corp buyback program on all items

Corp indy is ramping up…come build the dream today!

Alliance has robust structure and services at our disposal

indy pvp on deck

Let’s go fellas!