:shuffleparrot: -DSE- are recruiting corporations and players! Be treated the way you deserve!

Wow had some great talks today with some awesome people, This community is only getting better! I love this!

Another Day on the Hype train, Come on by the friendliest, most supportive group in New Eden!

PJhustle Signature

1 Like

Got some really cool new dudes to go with our current set of cool folks, Keep it coming!

Good morning Capsuleers

\o/
|
/ \

Honestly, I would join but making TS3 mandatory is the only thing preventing me. I’m just not a fan of the software when Discord does it better and I’ve seen some messed up things happen to people because their IP was snagged off of a TS3 server.

1 Like

I have had issues with Discord, TS3 works very well for us, one of the issues I have seen is that having multiple people from all over the world connecting to the discord server struggles more than other programs, I am sure there are VPN services you can use to hide IP etc but I haven’t seen any foul play from TS3 users if you could help direct me to some resources I would be greatly appreciative. I take the privacy of our members seriously and this information may help

^^ T T T ^^

Just personal experience running my own TS3 for years, or being a part of other ones. Once or twice we had people make themselves admins without promotion, ban the actual admins, log everyone’s IP address, and start a massive DDOS attack. It was a major pain to get the servers back and Teamspeak was less than helpful. I got a VPN after that incident, but my trust in the company after dealing with them isn’t great.

Yeah I have heard of stories like that but I also know that the permission system is very intricate and can create these loopholes, luckily we have an extremely talented group of tech people and a great understanding of the systems to prevent this.

How long have you guys been operating the TR3 server and have any incidents come up in the past?

1 Like

For about 2-3 years and none so far, this was why I asked

Another family member into our -DSE- community! Don’t be shy come for a chat, you will not regret it!

Youtube Advert

To the Top baby

Stand with me!

Back up to the top ladies and gentlemen

:shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot:

Hopefully see some of you new recruits at the eve meets that start to happen again soon… Last ones have been a blast join our community and meet some great folks!!

Old recruitment Video I need to update a few details but the core is still correct