EFT (Eve Fitting Tool) for Invasion

I have uploaded a new version in the OP which fixes two bugs. One issue was an access violation which sometimes occurred with the Agency boosters, and the other caused Entropic Disintegrator charges to appear as valid options for Heavy Assault Missile Launchers.

4 Likes

Oh cheers man, I was just about to write about the agency booster thing.

1 Like

Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work at keeping EFT active.

1 Like

May I make a wish and wish for remote rep values to be added in the future?

EFT has the values for mining, so why not also add remote repair values for logistics as well?

1 Like

This is still very appreciated btw, Peter Han - props for putting in the work

2 Likes

You sit in highsec war deccing unsuspecting, non threatening alliances. After searching through 100 pages of kills i have yet to find one kill outside of highsec. You primarily kill Pods, frigates, noob ships, shuttles, and indies (in that order) in a legion. Literally 5000+ of your kills are pods lmao… You are garbage. Stop bragging about how awesome you are for not needing a fitting tool to figure out how to kill frigs and pods with a T3.

3 Likes

You’re responding to a nearly 2 year old post… have u been searching KBs or building your rage all this time?

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Any update in the box for april patch ?

1 Like

Also looking forward to datafiles updates for latest balance pass :slight_smile:

1 Like

up!!!

2 Likes

You’re quite dumb…Holeysheet only fought aggressors in war. He awrdecced all with no worry. I believe he/she one of the icons of eve. Hasn’t played in years? You love him.

can we have an update ?

Doxxed by jealous players I think…?

Does anyone know how to edit the.dat files I see or if EFT is stored in some github. I would love to update the files and reupload here but I dont know how?

@Peter_Han

Have you had to give this up mate?

The link in first post, even if displayed as " EFT_Onslaught_190623.zip" is the updated file for invasion.

Enf of june 2019 update.

4 Likes

Wow! It’s really there!
Have another 100mils donation!
Cheers!

1 Like

Is there a way to import characters from the “new” system? Or do we have to add skills manually?

I’m thinking of returning to EvE, and EFT was one of my beloved programs…

1 Like

2007 veteran here, thanks for the update buddy, I recently tried pyfa but its incredibly frustrating to make fits quickly in it. Your a life saver!

3 Likes

Thanks for this tool ! :slight_smile:

1 Like