[ELTC.] English community focused Fraternity 0.0 and WH corp is recruiting

Birthday roam last night was a bit of a disaster due to no one wanting a remotely fair fight but all good fun on comms.

Daily bump

Still looking for more.

Let’s go, still recruiting

Daily bump

Had some great fun fighting Snuff in low sec the other night with our friends DT and SC - Elysian Technologies Enclave | Corporation | zKillboard

If you like flying fun kitchen sink ships that no one else flies we’re the corp for you - Cyclone roam on Friday night!

Bit of TFI action last night and some good banter on comms. Still recruiting.

Daily bump, looking forward to a fun weekend of mayhem.

Made some nice isk in the wh last night, let’s get some more in please.

TFI action time, can’t beat a good evening fleet!

Weekend bump, great time to be joining as there’s loads of fun to be had.

Daily bump

Still open for more recruits

Exciting news - we’re about to merge with another Fraternity corp and will now have over 120 members! There’s never been a better time to join us, some great plans for the corp going forward.

Our US time zone is growing. If you want to kill stuff in Eve on a grand scale come join ELTC…we wont disappoint. Welcome to all our new Corp m8’s. I think we have the right ppl to get in the top 3 of Frat if not 1st. Lets show out!!! Don’t forget the Indi guys. We have top notch ppl with tons of on-hand mining, building and all the rest. Can’t take first place without these guys.

Titan and Hel killed yesterday in some great low sec fun, then we killed some high sec mercs so a great Sunday! Elysian Technologies Enclave | Corporation | zKillboard

We’re in the top 3 for alliance participation this month so far, there’s never been a better time to join the party!

I was wondering if you guys would be willing to accept a person who is only interested in occasionally doing PVP

Hi Avemy,

I guess that depends on what you mean by occasional and what else you bring to the table. Why not hop on our discord and we can have a chat?

Loads of fun fights to be had at the moment and if that’s not enough our industry wing is getting up to speed with corp projects - come and join as a project manager, build for the corp and don’t use any of your own minerals/components and make isk at the same time!!

There really is no better time to join the ELTC family.