Deleted

Hi there!

Im interested in possibly joining the corp and am in your public channel for a chat. Keen to talk soon!

Cheers,

Semi.

1 Like

Hi Semirhagge Boan,

you are in, welcome to our Corp… have fun .

All other:

Come join our public and take a look…we are recruiting still Pilots that are friendly and active.

see ya

1 Like

Up to the top

1 Like

■■■■■■■ amazing bunch of lads. Chill and friendly. If you’re looking for pew pew, come here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A kill Jaded and I just got, only been in corp for 1 day and already getting kills in a chill environment!

2 Likes

And recruiting online again… server are online… we are online… just come into our channel…

Public Channel: OWNED PUBLIC

1 Like

im in game lets talk

1 Like

Whale cum to the family …

1 Like

Still looking for Pilots, if you wanna be in an funny comunity, you should come in to
our Public Channel:

OWNED PUBLIC

or contact me ingame : Beamstream

We lookin for pilots, that are friendly and active, in PvP / PvE , Mining , Industrials , PI and all pilots
that wanna have fun in this game…

We offer all scales of PvP , Alliance / Coalition wide…or Corp intern for fun or Homedefense…
You can rat int he best space that Eve Online offers…go mine in an deep pocket.

Come with us in to Valhalla

gogogo

Beamstream

1 Like

STILL RECRUITING THE BEST

1 Like

I am asking for 2 corps but how is your corp recruitment requirements?

2 Likes

Our requirements are that you’re not a dick and you wanna play the game with a bunch of decent people :sunglasses:

1 Like

there a rental fee for new corps or just the entry fee?

1 Like

Hi, no there are no entry fees or rental fees, we are lookin for members… if you wanna join with your corp to init… talk to an init alliance diplo… you need help with that?

1 Like

1 Like

Hi Pilots,

we still lookin for people that wanna join our community full of fun and kills
on the way to Valhalla.

Join us… now

1 Like