Deleted

Do u see how.much salt there is in delve these days ? No join and find out

Will the real united kingdom please stand up

Still looking for nite guys who wanna login an pew stuff

Up yo go my friend

We dropped a few corp owned forts in the northern null sec recently, with a capital fleet made from just our guys was great to see

Go owned

1 Like

Hi there,

I have just come back to the game from a long break and forgotten most things. I have never lived in null, but fancy trying it. Only really interested in PVE at the moment until I get back on my feet. I play mostly UK time in the evenings.

1 Like

Join us in 0wned public channel, talk to kiloalpha. We usualy have alot of ratters online while we r not shooting the enemy

2 Likes

90% of us are from the UK

Pop in and say hi om sure we got room for u

1 Like

Looking for more guys to bring upto the north

raaaaaaaaaaaaaawr

I will be on a bit later for a bit I will pop in and say hi

1 Like

Kilo makes me laugh #worthit

1 Like

Lol im glad you think I have a sense of humour , most just think im a dick :sunglasses:

Space friends, nerds, lend me your ears , join us today

Im.really sorry none of us said hello to you when you came into our public chat , I know u felt upset that even though we had fifteen guys in there it felt like we must have ignored you or summin

But the truth is either we were busy,or just didn’t see you

Sorry again we hope you come back soon

I was in the channel for over an hour. Surely if you are trying to recruit people at least somebody should be keeping an eye on it. I’m not upset with you, but it’s not the first time I’ve been asked to join a chat channel and then be ignored when I do.

Im about to login now if you would like to have a chat ? :slightly_smiling_face:

Last bump for a while

Or maybe it isnt

Looking for more blood and pve dudes