Deleted

bum to the top…

We still recruiting pilots for PvE , PvP , Mining , Industrials in all sizes, small scale to large scale.

come in our Public Channel

OWNED PUBLIC

1 Like

Will do tomorrow night. Sounds just what I’m looking for. I want back in null to shoot stuff an build lots of stuff. I have a bil of my own bpos and a fair range of stuff.

1 Like

@ Sonoros Rahl, yeah no problem, just join our Pucblic Channel and get in contact with us.

We always need good friendly pilots…

see ya later

1 Like

bumping up to the surfice

1 Like

Good Day Ulec here, my mates and I took a few year break, We fly everything between our mains and alts. I am mostly an indy guy, I used to handle a lot many years ago for IRC on that front, we all like to mine and PVP. We desire a home back in 00. we can come as a corp or place toons in a already from corp. Look forward to hearing back

Ulec Qel’droma

2 Likes

Up to the top…

@ Ulec, i send you mail ingame…

1 Like

still looking for good people

1 Like

hallo my friends

Beam

Just sent you a game mail, we are almost ready, just getting our ships to LS for the jumps.

Ulec

2 Likes

If beam isn’t on u can.also speak with me to get you and your guys in

We.look forward to having you in our community :heart:

1 Like

up to the top

1 Like
1 Like

bumpage

1 Like

Wir haben die ersten deutschen Member unter uns und wir wachsen weiter…

Wir recruiten ab sofort international…um so noch größer zu werden.

Also bewerbt Euch, wenn Ihr Lust und Bock habt dabei zu sein.

We recruiting now international, so all Pilots on the world can join us, if you

wanna be an part of us,

Just come into our / Komme in unseren :

Public Channel: OWNED PUBLIC

1 Like

1 Like

up to the top…

Valhalla awaits you…!!!

1 Like

First i was a new player… flying my venture… looking for rocks… corp took me in… i get a mining barge… shoot more rocks… Nowdays ull find me roaming daily in a faction battleship looking for pewpew… Sometimes with a bunch of comrades , sometimes alone… I want the blood… BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! Join us and we dine with the gods in the glory of the blood of our enemies… not really… leme rephrase… Blood of anyone whos not a friend… Kill em all… i want that destruction… Yes this is coming from the guy who wanted to mine in a venture… join us… You will change… Everyone changes… Unless u dont want to… Ull still enjoy the rorqual mining boosts, you will enjoy the krabbing… U will have enough isk that u will become a bloodthirsty spaceship captain who wants nothing more than dying in battle… This is the corp for me… this is the corp for any of you newbros who want to learn the game… this is the corp for all u vets who need content cz u know you’re bored of doing same thing over and over again… join us in battle… fight along us or against us… we would love to die in the heat of battle… Sorry a bit drunk… but furrrkkkk yeeeaaahhhh get 0WNED

1 Like

Up to the top…lets go

1 Like

This bittervet wants to keep fighting.
Checked into channel online - no one home but I’m interested.

1 Like

sorry about that - all of our recruiters are in the EU tz and one in china so if ur american that would be hard for ya :slight_smile:
however if u mail me in game - we can chat or arange a time to speak … or if you like just chuck in your app :slight_smile: