šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ [EU/US] JOIN THE FORCE! Become an Officer of the law - PVP & PVE - InCorp progression - 0% Tax - Training - Teamwork - NO OBLIGATIONS - NewBro Friendly - Alphas & Omegas - Experience EVE to the fullest!

Yes they are everywhere and thatā€™s why we have started a small operation in Odin , if a ganker hot spot starts up we will try and get there , but we need to work as a unit to be effective. Why not make an alpha and join us, give us 2 or 3 hours a week of your time and we will train you up .

Maybe thatā€™s a thing we could do , in the UK we have police called specials ,that are voluntary police who give their time for free to help local community.

When trouble arises we give out a call, you log on if you can and kill gankers ,no time wasted and all home in time for teašŸ˜‹

2 Likes

Did somebody say Doughnuts???
New to EVE? Just finished SOE missions and donā€™t know what to do next?
Come and have a look at NEPF !!!
Great bunch of characters with loads of Newbie friendly advice.
Not kidding, youā€™ll be amazed at how quickly youā€™ll be into a fleet and looking to pop a baddie.
We give ships for missions so you donā€™t even have to worry about your own precious hard earned ship.
Whether youā€™re EU or US time zone thereā€™ll be a place for you.
Go on, whatā€™s the harm. Badge, Uniform, and of course Doughnuts!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for the invitation! But I was researching a bit how they do it, what ships they are flying - those who are dedicated to this ā€œbusinessā€, they have some serious and incredibly expensive hardware. The only thing that I could do here is to become a kamikaze - if I manage to get close enough to them, that is :smiley:

1 Like

Alpha Pilot here, and able to disrupt gankers movements in just a rust bucket called a ā€œslasherā€ā€¦anything is possible in NEPF. You will be trained how to do this by the experienced Pilots we have hereā€¦ :slight_smile: This was replying to Ogeko Nightwolf just aboveā€¦

3 Likes

Interesting. Slasherā€™s role bonus is ā€œ80% reduction in Propulsion Jamming systems activation costā€ so I understand you jammed gankers for the big guns to come in. Though Slasher is very susceptible to EWAR itself :thinking:

BTW, what ships are the ā€˜working horsesā€™ in NEPF? Except for slashers, that is :slight_smile: After maxing out my thrasher I am thinking about Rupture or Caracal - still canā€™t decide I want to continue with projectile turrets or missiles, still such a n00b I am. (Curiously, usually I am blown up by gankersā€™ missiles). Though neither of these are really on par for PVP anyway (unless one is after innocent newbies).

You should be looking for well established and wealthy pilots instead :slight_smile:

Well its actually about how to do it, not really with hpw big it is what u doing it with, we talking about gankers here, not sex ;o), trying to kill 10 mill catalists in 200 mill ships will not give a very good end result or isk positive outcome, u are dealing with criminals and gankers, so actually, no big SP needed at allā€¦ a total newbro can do it in less than a week and succeed doing it.

Enjoy

1 Like

This made me lol.

1 Like

Thank you for the encouragement! Though I am a bit skeptical about that ā€˜weekā€™ of training - it ainā€™t enough time to train SP in so little time

If you say so, just remember, we dont know more than what we catually know :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

The new training plan helps , I made an alt got my free 1 mill SP , and two alpha skill injectors I had laying around,
Worked very well,l first week got to cruiser , destroyer skills was ok and in week two into a battlecruiser .

Now we all know itā€™s not going to be great but It ment I could take part and be of some use.

The new skill planner really helps I found a fit I wanted to work to and added it to a skill plan , I will need to check sometime if any skill have been left behind but two weeks in and Iā€™m anti-ganking in every way.

So join us now and fight crime in new Eden Now

2 Likes

@Githany_Red thank you very much for explaining it in detail! It seems that got a superb crash-course and, most importantly, enjoyed being the part of something bigger. I am definitely keeping your corp in mind though I have some lovely ā€˜obligationsā€™ towards people that kindly helped me (not ā€˜obligationsā€™ per se but I want to show some gratitude).
Fly safe! Will join you eventually - by applying or by supporting actions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And you are keeping that knowledge to yourself??? :grin:

I think im still in the time when you coudnt warp closer than 15km from gatesā€¦ Buuut I promise, with a few details here and there, same ā– ā– ā– ā–  still workingā€¦ what u expecting to engage?.. what you gonna use? :sunglasses: :policeman:

1 Like

New Eden Needs YOU! :sunglasses: :policewoman:

1 Like

Yes, New Eden does NEED YOU! Enough of unchallenged crime, ganking & piracyā€¦ MAKE A DIFFERENEC AND JOIN THE FIGHT! :sunglasses: :policeman:

Thanks for all the help guys. :+1:

2 Likes

You are welcome sir :sunglasses: :policeman:

Thats what weā€™re here for :policeman:

I like what your corp does. No im not joining, in just saying XD

1 Like

thanks m8, appretiate it :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

Do you have the courage? Come join the fight and make a difference with us! :sunglasses: :policeman: