[deleted]

Hi, quick intro about myself. I returned from an EvE hiatus and I am looking for a small to medium PvP corp that I can finally call home in this game. I think EvE is the best game out there but I have failed to find a corp that would primarily focus on PvP while not being a mega-corp, so hopefully, this post will help me in my goal.

As the title says I am looking for a tight-knit and well-established small to medium PvP corp (preferably in null-sec but I am open to other options). I play this game only for PvP and cannot stress enough how I enjoy it (but I have to do some PvE to make money) so you can count that when pings for alliance ops or corp roams come out that I will not krab but join my corp bros in the action.

I will bring my 27mil SP main into the corp, I do have about 3 unsubbed alts which, if the university allows me some time to make money, will strive to become FAX/dread/super alts because caps are awesome, no guarantees for now though.

Anyways, contact me for more info and if you are interested in an avid PvP-er!

1 Like

:moonwalkingparrot:Capital Fusion Recruiting Now:moonwalkingparrot:

We’re an established corp of close-knit players actively looking for social and experienced pilots to man the ramparts of our autistic meme castle. We have an incredibly diverse group of people with a wide variety of experiences and expertise, all of whom are passionate and dedicated to having fun with each other and pushing both personal, corporation and alliance-level goals.

We are a part of Triumvirate, Come and join us and get involved in the fun.

What We Offer

Very active alliance/corp FCs with several years of experience and actively providing content in:

• Small/medium sized gang roams via a number of effective corp doctrines
  • BLOPS/bomber hunting fleets
  • Highsec JF ganking
  • large-scale alliance warfare
  • Capital/Supercapital engagements

Fluid management style

Want to try your hand at FCing with some experienced back-seating? Want to develop your own combat-sig within corp/alliance? Want your own discord channel so you can meme-post dank kills and gain a cult following? We aim to please.
crabbing - mining/moon mining, ratting, market seeding, capital/super production, tearbear isk farming etc etc
Strong EU/US TZ with decent AU TZ presence

Contact

Join our public discord and come and have a chat with us!

Alternatively, send Chossuh an in-game mail.

\o/ CAPF BEST F \o/

1 Like

Hey there! You should consider Alwar Fleet! They are the EUTZ heavy corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind. They are very well established and were founded in 2015 where they terrorized the Minmatar warzone for a while. As both a corp and alliance, we are very tight knit and strive to reach our full potential regarding PVP.

If you’re interested, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

come chat with us mate, if think we’d be a good match for you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.