🇬🇧 [EU/US] JOIN THE FORCE! Become an Officer of the law - PVP & PVE - InCorp progression - 0% Tax - Training - Teamwork - NO OBLIGATIONS - NewBro Friendly - Alphas & Omegas - Experience EVE to the fullest!

I LOVE YOU guys!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for all the help.

UStz bump ::wink:

Newbro here - couple of months into the game and really benefitted from flying with NEPF. Experienced and patient team that trains new players in flying with a fleet - much quicker than learning alone, plus you get to put corp ships at risk rather than your own :slight_smile:

The anti-ganking missions are great and there’s a bunch of other corp-generated content with regular fleets to run escalations, explore wormholes and join the time-limited events.

Low stress corp, real life comes first. Come be the yin to the gankers yang - let’s keep on ruining this game for each other :rofl:

2 Likes

Circa YC 106 Pirates were more scarce than they are today but they struck more fear in the hearts and minds of the inhabitants of New Eden. The latest acts of villainy were always topics of discussions across the known worlds. This led to many a tall tale which in turn led to a bigger than life idea of what pirates were. Sparked by fascination and a desire to become as famous and feared, countless pilots turned to a life of piracy. Some have come close but never quite reached that level. Today we are faced with an over abundance of pirates and pirate wannabes. This is why I have joined the New Eden Police Force to lend a hand where I can to reduce the numbers of this growing infestation. As a former pirate myself this is my way to make amends to all those I have wronged. (Not to mention that since there are more pirates, there are more targets to shoot) Great bunch of guys that are fun to fly with.

3 Likes

Thanks to you guys, you are the heart of the corp :star_struck:

Amen bratha :sunglasses:

Extream server lag forced us to call off the fleet after a great fight vs all criminal gila, wolf, rapier and Nergal, we managed to aprehend the wolf with minimal loss, a great fight in a very tight situation :sunglasses:

Ps. yes we talk like that 'cause we can :grin:

1 Like

Thank you Captain :policeman: :sunglasses:

Bumpidy Bump Bump :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Bratah’ :sunglasses: :muscle:

Join us now to be in time for this weekend’s AG fleet training!

Great kill on the patrol last night , well done new people , one enemy freighter down …

1 Like

The law… Huh… Don’t see the law much around Verge Vendor. They know that’s Stay Frosty territory, a pirate’s paradise. “Do what you will.” is the only law here.

You make the jump from Jufvitte into Oueletta, and we’ll see whose in charge…

:heart:

Also, vote Rixx Javix!

2 Likes

Yar, yer a pirate, Harry

1 Like

Thanks for the Bump m8, yaaaaahhhrrr… wooop, wooop :sunglasses: :policeman:

… There had been reports of criminal activity in Lonetrek, so the fleet moved in to investigate. After a slight delay from a new recruit filling out HR forms, the fledgling cadets Mandalf, Floofy, and Rane listened nervously to the intel briefing as we hurtled through space towards the target area.

After a few moments, like a human computer focused in cold concentration Fire Venom sent out our trusted scout Wah, to locate the infamous ganker scout Donkey-Kong

Like a laser guided missile of accuracy Wah confirms the target location, and slips between the criminal staging area and it’s scout.

With nerves of steel Fire Venom directs us to our positions and like cold blooded panthers of justice, we crouch on the gate, brows sweating, modules primed, and fingers ready. (F! note to self buy thermodynamics)

In a flash of light, they warp in, three catalysts, and its a sudden burst of target locks and activity, the three slippery destroyer trying to escape in the chaos.

Usually one might say that time slows down in a life or death situation like this, but to me, young cadet Mandalf, it seems like time speeds up into a blur. (Also I’m pretty stoned and drinking beer on a Saturday afternoon which is rare for me, but I digress.)

All I know is my assigned target position is empty, so I start trying to lock the first Cat. After what feels like an eternity, I get a lock and point on them, the sound of my slahser’s sensors squealing in glee at a potential victim.

You can almost hear the struggle and confusion as the normally untouchable pirate has been caught in our web of righteousness.

A few artillery rounds later Sleepy Joe Biden’s Catalyst… goes to sleep forever in a ball of fire. A report comes in over comms that the exceedingly deadly Wuh Huren has them on the gate across system.

I warp to gate, but the smoke is already clearing as Wuh smiles and through comms I hear “we got em” as I get a big thumbs up.

Oblivious, or maybe not… somewhere a miner keeps mining, harvesting the lifeblood that keeps New Eden growing and moving. This is but a small victory this day for all of New Eden, but our chase had only just begun…

7 Likes

Yup… and thats how we get stoned and fly in police skins :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

Amen by bratahs :sunglasses:

Yes Sir!! :muscle:

Thank you so much all for the support :sunglasses: :policewoman: